Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most overrated team in the AFC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the most overrated team in the AFC?

I am going with Indianapolis because I think their defense is still a little shaky, and are they going to run the ball as much without Edge?

MOD EDIT - because Simms said he had problems, i added addtional options to the poll (miami and cinci, since they seemed to be getting the most support). - nj

indy, cincy... add some options to your poll.

Comment

Indianapolis is in trouble unless Addai plays amazing and the defence steps up big time.

Comment

The dolphins, they are an 8-8 team and people think they can overthrow the Pats LOL.

Comment

MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Marvin Harrison is on the decline. Defense is worst than last year's overrated unit. No Edgerrin James. No major improvement, unless you consider a Kicker as the savior of the team. :roll: Colts won't make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
              Marvin Harrison is on the decline. Defense is worst than last year's overrated unit. No Edgerrin James. No major improvement, unless you consider a Kicker as the savior of the team. :roll: Colts won't make the playoffs.
              lol that is freaking hilarious, won't make the playoffs? hahahahaha yeah, ok. I agree they are overrated and Jacksonville could very easily dethrone them but missing the playoffs is laughable.

Comment

If you play the Texans and Titans 2 times a year and your team is decent, i doubt you would miss the playoffs. They still will atleast not only get a wild carb but probly around 10-11 wins.

Comment

I think the Dolphins and Colts are overrated.

Depending on who you talk to, the Pats are underrated by some. Anyone who thinks Miami will beat the Pats is overrating the Dolphins.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Definately New England.
                    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

New England for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by GermaineRace
                        lol that is freaking hilarious, won't make the playoffs? hahahahaha yeah, ok. I agree they are overrated and Jacksonville could very easily dethrone them but missing the playoffs is laughable.

They're team screams 8-8.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan
                          Definately New England.
                          New England for sure.
                          LOL the Rams and Eagles fans call the Patriots overrated.

Comment

Miami should definitely be on that poll
                            If there's one place that i show my homerism, its in calling Miami overrated :P

Comment

Miami.

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information