Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Free Agency/Signings/Cuts

And so the purging of rosters begins...

The Cleveland Browns have announced that they have cut linebackers Eric Barton and David Bowens, DL Kenyon Coleman and Shaun Rogers, TE Robert Royal and OL John St. Clair.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

I said in the Bears Discussion that I'm fairly certain we will make a bee line for St. Clair. He was a guy JA tried very hard to keep iirc, and will probably be viewed as a backup swing tackle option.

Comment

I wouldn't be mad if the Steelers went after Shaun Rogers and/or Kenyon Coleman. Could be solid backups.

Steelers expected to put the tag on Woodley, which I like. Buys us more time to sign him longterm. Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see Ike Taylor get a deal done in the next coming weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
        And so the purging of rosters begins...

The Cleveland Browns have announced that they have cut linebackers Eric Barton and David Bowens, DL Kenyon Coleman and Shaun Rogers, TE Robert Royal and OL John St. Clair.
        Shaun Rogers is the big name there. Anybody still believe in this guy or is he done?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Shaun Rogers is the big name there. Anybody still believe in this guy or is he done?
          He was in Mangini's dog house. Certain coaches just seem to hate on certain players regardless of their talent level...

Some other team will definitely give Rogers a shot.

Comment

Yeah, any Browns fans want to chime in on Rogers?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              Same question it's always been. Does he want to be good, or does he want to be lazy?

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
              <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
              <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
              <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

I think I speak for all Chiefs fans when I say PAY TAMBA HALI!!!

Comment

He(Rodgers) turns 32 soon with his lack of work ethic I would pass on him.
                  Greg Gross @VittorioTafur Al Davis' scholarship program has died with him. With Hue, it's nothing personal, and nothing sentimental, either. It's gladiator school now. Perform or perish., period.

Comment

Other rumblings out there:

- Bears will cut RB Chester Taylor, too big a salary for a player with a very disappointing season.
                    - Falcons released S Eric Coleman
                    - Falcons LB Coy Wire resigned
                    - Falcons will ask Jamaal Anderson to take a pay-cut; if he doesn't, he'll be released.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

False on Taylor. He may be cut, but he's already been paid most of his money. He's only due something like $1.3 million next year. (only???)

If he's cut, it'll be a pure disappointment cut.

Comment

Any one have any SF news on QB moves or defense ect?

Comment

Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
                          Any one have any SF news on QB moves or defense ect?
                          Just rumors that Harbaugh is likely to keep Alex Smith around another year.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                            Just rumors that Harbaugh is likely to keep Alex Smith around another year.
                            I heard that a while but I think that is just a PR talk.I really don't think they wil keep him nor does he want to stay I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                              I think I speak for all Chiefs fans when I say PAY TAMBA HALI!!!
                              Pioli listen to the man he knows of which he speaks

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information