2011 Free Agency/Signings/Cuts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    They've been in the league for 5 years. I thought only 4 and under could be tendered.
    That's how it was under the old CBA. Last year, due to it being voided, it raised to 6 years to hit UFA.

Also, I had heard that the Jets were letting Cro walk. If they tendered him, it must have been a last second decision.

I'm also pretty sure Miller didn't get tendered. After the Raiders resigned Seymour, Routt and Wimbley, I think they let him go with the hopes of resigning him later, but I didn't hear about him getting tendered.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      That's how it was under the old CBA. Last year, due to it being voided, it raised to 6 years to hit UFA.

Also, I had heard that the Jets were letting Cro walk. If they tendered him, it must have been a last second decision.

I'm also pretty sure Miller didn't get tendered. After the Raiders resigned Seymour, Routt and Wimbley, I think they let him go with the hopes of resigning him later, but I didn't hear about him getting tendered.
      Oh alright. For some reason I was thinking that it used to be three and was raised to four.

And the Jets were probably going to let him walk if the tenders don't count. They'd be stupid to not tender him. Same with the Raiders and Miller. RFA prices are rather cheap.

Comment

• Miller got a tender.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/raid...nclick_check=1

I am pretty sure that it is a 1st & 3rd round tender
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
          Key UFA's I can think of:
          Daniel Manning (I don't think he was tendered)
          He got an original round tender.

Comment

• Well...

Then I guess there is Nnamdi, DeAngelo, and Matt Hasselbeck.

Gonna be quite the midnight bidding war over those 3.....

Comment

• So is Free Agency starting tonight or is that just a rumor?

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information