Rex Guarentees Super Bowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    Let's see 3rd year coaching, 3 Super Bowl guarantees, 0 Super Bowl apperances. Shut your annoying fat ass mouth up already.

could not have said it better my self

Comment

I love Rex Ryan. U know what other coaches coach two years and get to two championship games. Thats pretty good. I know its not winning the Super Bowl like he says they are going to, but at least they make the playoffs. And make some noise. Its what Rex does, gives the Jets pub, they love it, he ain't going anywhere, so mine as well get used to it.

Comment

Just an attempt to keep the Jets in the headlines. Because we all know he doesn't mean it, just like the last two years.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
          Just an attempt to keep the Jets in the headlines. Because we all know he doesn't mean it, just like the last two years.
          Just cuz it didn't happen doesnt mean he didn't mean it when he said it

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Let's see 3rd year coaching, 3 Super Bowl guarantees, 0 Super Bowl apperances. Shut your annoying fat ass mouth up already.
            My thoughts exactly. He just wants the attention. You would think he got enough attention out of the foot video to last a year or so.

Comment

Absolute love Rex. He makes the Jets relevant.

Comment

I used to like Rex, now he's getting annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Monomach View Post
                  I expected to see a multitude of unleashed dragons when I opened this thread. :*(

Yeah, I was hoping this was going to be a Rex Grossman thread.

Comment

Everything Rex says is funny cause he's fat

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                      Everything Rex says is funny cause he likes feet in an unnatural way
                      fixed it for you

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN View Post
                        fixed it for you
                        Is there a joke here about how he likes feet because he cannot see his own. I think there is.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information