Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete NFLDC Power Rankings (and subsequent draft order)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darko
    Originally posted by cgf
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    Yojoe is a very pessimistic poster. I don't think he's ever said anything positive about the Buc's
    What's there that's positive to say about the bucs?
    :roll:
    Lets see...

Future at RG who was called a "reach" in the draft, played tremendous for his first start of his NFL career.
    Trueblood at RT looks great, also called a reach. Future is bright for the bucs o-line.
    A young RB who gets better as the game goes on and could be a top back in a couple years.
    A young QB who has played great for his first 2 starts.

yea man, there's NOTHING positive to say about the bucs.
    Homer.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
      Originally posted by cgf
      Yojoe is a very pessimistic poster. I don't think he's ever said anything positive about the Buc's
      Lets see...

Future at RG who was called a "reach" in the draft, played tremendous for his first start of his NFL career.
      Trueblood at RT looks great, also called a reach. Future is bright for the bucs o-line.
      A young RB who gets better as the game goes on and could be a top back in a couple years.

Homer.
      how is that a homer? Everything i said is true/could be true....

Comment

Originally posted by cgf
        Lets see...

Homer.
        o, sorry... i was just reading your title.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by cgf
          Lets see...

Homer.
          o, sorry... i was just reading your title.
          Thats alright, It'll be gone soon.

Comment

Originally posted by cgf
            Lets see...

Homer.
            So you're a homer if you think there are some things positive about your team? Just curious, would a Titans fan be a homer if he is pleased with what he has seen in VY? Of course not. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by cgf
              Lets see...

Yep, 1-4... a VERY positive start. Finally a week where our defense shows up. I say good job on the win last week and I want to beat the hell out of the Eagles.

Comment

Would anyone still say the Raiders are the worst team in the league? The offense is still bottom 2 or 3--with perhaps a good case for the worst--but their defense has been gelling and getting it done. They had 14 of their 20 points scored by the defense and they had some major stops and turnovers. After 2 absolute shellackings the 49ers must be considered the dead last team with Arizona next. Then you get into the debate of quite a few more teams like Miami, Detroit, Houston, Tennessee, Tampa Bay, and then Oakland--dare I say Pittsburgh as well?

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Halfway through the season, I'm unstickying this and making a new thread. Any discussions about the current NFL season will be kept to the new Power Rankings thread.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information