Tiki Barber coming back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
    Supposedly the Giants will still control his rights at first. Probably gets released right away but still...anyone actually think he'll be in a training camp (assuming there's football)??

You shut your mouth. That kind of dirty talk isnt allowed.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

Herschel Walker or Tiki Barber, who ya got?

Comment

The SI link called Ronde a safety, which amused me. Speaking of Ronde, maybe he should just move in with his brother/lover (come on, look at the looks they give each other) and work it that way.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

He's a moron for thinking he would be the next big thing in network news anyway.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
            I've never seen a very good player in NY fall from grace as quickly as he did.
            Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
              Really?

I don't get it what you're trying to say but thanks for giving me the always great memory of a amazing day on a boring Tuesday.

Comment

Plaxico isn't hated by Giants fans at least.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Plaxico isn't hated by Giants fans at least.
                  You think we would since he absolutely killed us that year by shooting himself yet I still don't hold a grudge for some reason.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Really?

He isn't nearly hated as much. And I think the majority of Giants fans would welcome him back with open arms granted he can still pay. Most Giants fans hate Tiki. He highlight reels at the stadium constantly get booed every time they come on.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                      Herschel Walker or Tiki Barber, who ya got?
                      I'd rather have Herschel. That would be way badasser.

Comment

I would like to know how much the MLB/NFL/NBA would have to pay players before they're not broke less than five years after leaving the league they played in.

I really would.
                        There are guys who make $100 million in a career and are still broke. Sure, the government takes half of it, so it's only $50 million, but still. A lot of these guys could be paid $50 million a season and still be broke within a few years. The problem is a lot of these guys spend every penny they earn. I think the NFL/MLB/NBA teams should each have a financial adviser on staff. 95% of pro athletes have never had money in their entire life and therefore have no idea how to handle it. A team-affiliated adviser (not some guy just looking to take a player's money) would seriously help these guys. Players would still go broke, but at least the number would be substantially reduced.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                        Bortlezzzzzzz
                        Originally posted by Monomach
                        Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

Hard to feel sorry for Barber, he's really made a mess of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                            Hard to feel sorry for Barber, he's really made a mess of his life.
                            Agreed. He's really screwed himself.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                            -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                            Originally posted by Borat
                            Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

The problem with Tiki's attempt at TV is that he's a major douche, and you can only be a successful douche on TV if you're white or funny.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                The problem with Tiki's attempt at TV is that he's a major douche, and you can only be a successful douche on TV if you're white or funny.
                                I don't think his doucheness was the problem, NBC just felt like firing him for the banging an intern and leaving his pregnant wife for her bit. Jamie Dukes is a black and a douche, so this theory is clearly not true.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information