Tiki Barber coming back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    I don't think his doucheness was the problem, NBC just felt like firing him for the banging an intern and leaving his pregnant wife for her bit. Jamie Dukes is a black and a douche, so this theory is clearly not true.
    But he is funny. Or rather the idea that he has anything worthwhile to say is funny.

Comment

Well, I'm not sure Jamie Dukes counts as successful. Also, he's at least amusing as the loud and fat guy in the room. Gotta have one of those.

Also, Dukes has a niche. Sharpe and Deion Sanders have a niche. It's a bit unclear what Tiki adds to any program. He wanted to be taken as a serious political analyst, except, he has no qualifications for that whatsoever.

Also, he's a douche.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        Well, I'm not sure Jamie Dukes counts as successful. Also, he's at least amusing as the loud and fat guy in the room. Gotta have one of those.

Also, Dukes has a niche. Sharpe and Deion Sanders have a niche. It's a bit unclear what Tiki adds to any program. He wanted to be taken as a serious political analyst, except, he has no qualifications for that whatsoever.

Also, he's a douche.

...banging interns?

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          I don't think his doucheness was the problem, NBC just felt like firing him for the banging an intern and leaving his pregnant wife for her bit. Jamie Dukes is a black and a douche, so this theory is clearly not true.
          His career wasn't what he thought it was going to be even before that all happened. He thought he was going to be covering serious issues for the Today show and they stuck him fluff pieces like cooking stuff. And all he did on Football Night in America was bash Coughlin and his former team. Once we won the Super Bowl his credibility was gone. I also don't think he had many contacts in the game outside the Giants (but he burned those bridges), like many other players do.

Comment

Pssh...he married her. Rookie mistake.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

The douche is strong in this one:

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Video-Tiki...age-Blog-11243

He certainly found ways to ruin what should have been a good post-football opportunity.

Comment

You would think that banging an intern would refute any accusations of being out of shape. :--J

Hasn't played since the 06 season, the last yr. he played for the Giants he had to carry the fb up high & tight against his tits to appease Coughlin & stop fumbling, lol.

This is a sad case of trying to regain former gridiron glory & twin brother envy, he will fizzle & bust.

Comment

I always hated Tiki after trashing Coughlin the guy that made Tiki a probowler, glad to see he is broke.

Comment

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...arbers-rights/

Well the Giants aren't retaining his rights for sure.

All I have to say is:

Comment

Originally posted by Calubflower View Post
                      ...banging interns?
                      LOL. Post of the year.
                      **** her in da *****!

Comment

a black? eesh.

Please tell me I still matter, everyone.

Regards,

Tiki Barber

UFL is that way ->

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                          Herschel Walker or Tiki Barber, who ya got?
                          I'd take Herschel, even at 60 he'll be in better shape than Tiki is right now.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Calubflower View Post
                            ...banging interns?
                            You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Calubflower again.

Comment

I'm sure teams will be tripping over themselves to sign a 36 year old RB who hasn't played in nearly half a decade and will trash the organization once he leaves.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                                I'm sure teams will be tripping over themselves to sign a 36 year old RB who hasn't played in nearly half a decade and will trash the organization once he leaves.
                                He's basically a less talented Terrell Owens who pulled a Ricky Williams.
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information