No announcement yet.

Tiki Barber coming back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He could serve a purpose? Good role model for the...younger...pl...no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calubflower View Post
      People are saying that a prospect will automatically get preference over Tiki because of their potential, but if Tiki's anything near his 2006 form he's going to have some value.
      He's 36 and hasn't played football in 4 years. It's not a "if" he's near his 2006 form, it's a there's no way in hell he's an NFL player.

If someone's only looking for a third-down back to play for the veteran's minimum, they could probably do worse for a one-year contract.
      They could do worse if they took a middle school kid, but there's a very very long list of NFL runningbacks available that are better than a 36 year old Tiki Barber.

I mean, Edgerrin James still got another contract after being cut from Arizona, and he'd looked washed up for a few years already.
      Edgerrin James was 5 years younger and didn't take 4 years off prior to that.

Ronde's still playing well, and they do have the same genes, after all.
      They play complete different positions. 36 for a runningback is a hell of a lot older than 36 for a defensive back. Oh, and for the 100th time, Ronde didn't take 4 years off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        I agree with everything but the last one. I don't know what specific offense you think Tiki only fits in.
        Agreed.

Tiki is 36-years old. He's going to be slow and out of shape.

What offense operates with a slow, out of shape running back?
        Check out my sports blog and enjoy!
        http://steeltownsportsguy.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Tiki Barber, Plaxico Burress and Brett Favre should take their talents to South Beach

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
            tiki barber has been too busy smoking hash and tripping on peyote to realize how much of an idiot he actually is.
            If Tiki Barber smoked hash and tripped on peyote he would be on every single team in the universe in a mecca wasteland of every thought that ever was or could be.

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkeye123
              So no one gave him a shot?

If still needs a job I hear the 49ers need a guy to clean the toilets in the locker room.
              i dont think you want a guy leaking out private info to the media

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkeye123
                So no one gave him a shot?

If still needs a job I hear the 49ers need a guy to clean the toilets in the locker room.
                Dude... you don't use **** to clean a toilet.
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information