Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Pennington tears ACL

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...e=NFLHeadlines
    That sucks. Always liked Chad. If not for the injuries he might be in the same conversation as Brees. He wasn't assured of returning to the Dolphins but it makes their QB situation even more desperate.

Originally posted by borg9
    Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

He should just become a coach now.

Big ups to jkpigskin for the sig.

Comment

Well, if there's anything to try and be optimistic about, again, for Pennington, is maybe he can win this award a third time (in 2012).
      The 34-year-old Pennington twice has been selected the NFL Comeback Player of the Year

Comment

I've always been a fan of Pennington, and I can't say I know much about his intelligence/work ethic, but I would assume he would be a great veteren to bring in to mentor a young QB.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing him become a coach at some point. I have always been a fan of his as a player. He is a very bright guy too.

Comment

What is this guy made out of? Its not glass because thats definitely stronger. I'd say paper possibly.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

He's going to play next season. I'm sure of it.
              Just play me, baby

Comment

Originally posted by TB_39 View Post
                I've always been a fan of Pennington, and I can't say I know much about his intelligence/work ethic, but I would assume he would be a great veteren to bring in to mentor a young QB.
                I'm pretty sure he was a Rhodes Scholar finalist so he's a smart guy. Sucks the guy is made of glass because he was always solid when healthy.

Comment

I think his career is over now
                  -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

oh Chadwick you dumb bastid!
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information