This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payton Manning's destination.....

So who does everyone thing Peyton will sign with if healthy for the 2012 season. I'm not a homer or anything and more of a Cardinals fan than anything but what about Kansas City?

They have some of the youngest most talented players in the league with a great cap situation to give Peyton the money he wants as well.

Peyton has never had a great defense behind him and Kansas City's D could very well be top 5 next year with Eric Berry coming back from a torn ACL.

Think about it....Peyton Manning, Dwayne Bowe, Jonathan Baldwin, Steve Breaston, Tony Moeaki and Jamal Charles who had 6.7 ypc in 2010.

What's everyone's thoughts??

Yeah, this could have gone in another Peyton thread. And no is going to take you seriously when you don't even know how to spell Peyton Manning's name.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

I think he's done. He's not even cleared to lift weights or do any football activities.

No one has a timeline when this injury will re-generate, (nerve in the neck). Good chance his playing days could be numbered.

Comment

Originally posted by bucfan12 View Post
        I think he's done. He's not even cleared to lift weights or do any football activities.

No one has a timeline when this injury will re-generate, (nerve in the neck). Good chance his playing days could be numbered.
        I feel the same way, I don't think we'll ever see the same Manning again.

And if he returns, I think he'll do so with a team that's ready to win a SB right now. KC probably still needs one or two more years to truly solidify, IMO.

I'd guess San Fran could/would make a move for him.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information