Randy Moss making comeback?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Moss making comeback?

I would love to see him in Cleveland. But the odds of that are slim to none.
    I just hope he doesnt sign with a front running team, I don't mind an up and coming team but not a top tier team. He supposively loves the game, so maybe he'll comeback and play for a team like Tampa Bay or Chicago. I would love it if he came to Cleveland though.

I don't want him on the Bears. He doesn't have anything left. He played on three teams in 2010 and then nobody wanted him last year. For his entire career, he has given half-hearted effort but he was able to make up for that with all time great physical abilities. But he has lost that physical talent. Now he is nothing more than an over the hill player with a poor attitude.

Originally posted by SolidGold
    Bortlezzzzzzz
    Originally posted by Monomach
    Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

I can't wait. I wanna see DBs get Moss'd again.

Comment

Originally posted by diemertsdawgs View Post
        I would love to see him in Cleveland. But the odds of that are slim to none.
        I just hope he doesnt sign with a front running team, I don't mind an up and coming team but not a top tier team. He supposively loves the game, so maybe he'll comeback and play for a team like Tampa Bay or Chicago. I would love it if he came to Cleveland though.
        Pipe dreams are fun.

No doubt the Pats could have used him. I'm sure he feels the same.

Originally posted by borg9
        Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

If the Saints lose Colston and Meachem, I wouldnt mind taking a flier on him at all. I think Drews personality and Moss wanting a championship would benefit him.

Comment

i want him on the skins just cause its randy ****** moss.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              I can't wait. I wanna see DBs get Moss'd again.
              Just like they did when he was a Titan and Vikings, right? He'll be 35, he barely played in 2010 and didn't play in 2011, and he's a lazy bastard on the field.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Just like they did when he was a Titan and Vikings, right? He'll be 35, he barely played in 2010 and didn't play in 2011, and he's a lazy bastard on the field.
                He's coming back with a vengeance. Get ready. People said that same thing about him when he left the Raiders.

Comment

Gotta agree here. Not like the Chiefs need a WR, but even if we did I wouldn't want him anywhere near this team.

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldogs View Post
                    He's coming back with a vengeance. Get ready. People said that same thing about him when he left the Raiders.
                    He was also 30 and not 35, and hadn't just missed an entire year of football after doing ZERO for an entire year prior.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

He was also 30 and not 35, and hadn't just missed an entire year of football after doing ZERO for an entire year prior.
                      Well, he didn't do much as a Raider so that part is debatable..

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldogs View Post
                        Originally posted by vidae View Post
                        Gotta agree here. Not like the Chiefs need a WR, but even if we did I wouldn't want him anywhere near this team.
                        He needs a QB who actually will stand up to him. You thought maybe Kerry Collins or Brett Favre would call him out on it? No. Brady would, and Drew Brees would. Matt Cassell wouldn't either.

Comment

You guys have a hard time of letting go. He doesn't have it anymore.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                          I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Im talking about in the Saints scheme, where he would be a 4th WR who would just run streaks ala Meachem. Payton admits he would like to try down the field atleast 5 times a game, I would be willing to do a vet minimum for him to be on the field 10 plays a game to run just streaks.

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                              You guys have a hard time of letting go. He doesn't have it anymore.

1.Jerry Rice
                              2.Randy Moss

Originally posted by borg9
                              Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information