Randy Moss making comeback?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Just like they did when he was a Titan and Vikings, right? He'll be 35, he barely played in 2010 and didn't play in 2011, and he's a lazy bastard on the field.
    We brought him in to run block not catch the ball.

Comment

Straight cash homie

Comment

Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
        I don't want him on the Bears. He doesn't have anything left. He played on three teams in 2010 and then nobody wanted him last year. For his entire career, he has given half-hearted effort but he was able to make up for that with all time great physical abilities. But he has lost that physical talent. Now he is nothing more than an over the hill player with a poor attitude.
        Well you and I disagree my good sir. If it comes down to Randy Moss or overpaying for Meachem/Manningham, I'll take Moss all day. At least give him a workout.

Comment

I'm just waiting for the part where he holds a Pro Day of sorts, runs a 4.4 at 35, and starts burning DB's again. Hopefully in a Ravens uni.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Cris Carter says he can run a 4.3 still "probably"

While Carter might not know Randy's situation, he would know about how the end of a career goes and how much "speed" you lose.
            **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              He was also 30 and not 35, and hadn't just missed an entire year of football after doing ZERO for an entire year prior.
              Did you see him play for the Raiders??? /sarcasm
              **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                Cris Carter says he can run a 4.3 still "probably"

While Carter might not know Randy's situation, he would know about how the end of a career goes and how much "speed" you lose.
                Moss went on the record today and said he can run between 4.35 and 4.38, apparently.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/02/13/seri...headline_stack
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  Moss went on the record today and said he can run between 4.35 and 4.38, apparently.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/02/13/seri...headline_stack
                  What do you expect him to say? Not like he will say he is running a 4.6 if he was.
                  Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

My hopes are officially up for Cutty to be throwing to a cheap Moss/Floyd duo in 2011. Spend all of that free agent cash on Osi and a CB.......

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                      What do you expect him to say? Not like he will say he is running a 4.6 if he was.
                      For what it's worth, he said he ran faster than that last time (before the trade to NE) and he was honest about that.
                      He allegedly ran close to a 4.3 flat with a private workout with the Pats.
                      So while I see what you're saying... I wouldn't put it past him.
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

If I can't get to it. Nobody can get to it.
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Randy Moss on Ustream=straight cash homey.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/otismoss

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

He needs to join team Jesus and catch 10 balls next season. 8 of them TDs.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

n 1998, then-rookie Randy Moss nonchalantly vowed to come to the NFL and ‘«£rip it up.‘«ō And he did.

Now, a season after retiring, Moss has made a more colorful promise. ‘«£I‘«÷m coming to tear somebody‘«÷s heads off, man,‘«ō Moss said in a compelling Monday night video session on Ustream, roughly 12 hours after using the technology to announce his return to football.

He dubs his casual laptop encounters with fans ‘«£Moss TV,‘«ō and he says he won‘«÷t be doing anything with the media. ‘«£I don‘«÷t wanna be on nobody‘«÷s radio, I don‘«÷t wanna be on nobody‘«÷s newspaper,‘«ō Moss said. ‘«£This is Moss TV, this is gonna continue to be Moss TV.‘«ō

He says he‘«÷s ‘«£fully committed‘«ō to playing, that he‘«÷s ‘«£still got it,‘«ō that he can indeed still run a 4.3 in the 40, but that he doesn‘«÷t need to be the No. 1 receiver on his next team.

‘«£I got something on my shoulder and it‘«÷s a chip that I need to get it off,‘«ō Moss said.

I believe in Moss.

Comment

Let's not forget that the year he did nothing for three teams, he did this.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information