Nike taking over NFL Jerseys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nike taking over NFL Jerseys

What do you guys think of the rumored ideas so far? Do you like your team's potential new look?

http://jockpost.com/nfl-nike-uniforms-2012-real-fake/

I heard they aren't changing the looks of the jerseys, just the materials?

I doubt we see any of those jerseys

Comment

Those are all fake I'm sure you know.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Saints is pretty bland compared to the others. Overall I like it though.

Comment

I like most of them but SF looks pretty ugly imo no color or design match at all .

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Those are all fake I'm sure you know.
            It's a glamorous rumor... but I started the thread of saying that. Still, I think the door is open for change even though it's not likely to be these.

Comment

Those arent real.

Way too extreme.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

I wouldn't doubt subtle changes. Perhaps the stitch lines, the materials, the width of the stripes, etc. Nothing major. I don't think they can change the shape of the helmet or face mask, that is Riddel's product.

Comment

Some of them would be very cool to see, but we'd never see an overhaul like that. The Panthers one looks awesome.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

These shoops are from like 2/3 years ago have nothing to do with Nike besides someone using their template

I'm going assume anyone who thinks these are real is joking or JaMarcus Russell stupid

Comment

I'm glad those are fake because the Chiefs one is ugly as ****.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                        I'm glad those are fake because the Chiefs one is ugly as ****.
                        What?! Jamaal would rock the **** out of that mustard yellow.

Comment

This is like the third time someone has posted these, they were around last year at some point.

I love how whoever made these can't even come up with something creative for the Browns, just stays old school.

Comment

Cool, the San Francisco McDonalds.

Comment

Those uniforms are ridiculous, and are100% fake. Nike will be releasing everything in early april, and wont be available until after the draft

The NFL is about tradition, a lot of the NFL owners have owned there teams for generations and wont just change there uniforms because Nike wants too. Nike is the vendor and cant just walk in and tell there clients (the NFL) to change everything.

This is the NFL not the NCAA...
                              Last edited by Thunder&Lightning; 02-13-2012, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information