Most Annoying Fanbase: NFC North Version

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
    Bears, they are tied with Notre Dame fans in sense of entitlement but not having any major achievements from the past 20-30 years. At least Lions fans knew Detroit sucked and wore bags at appropriate times. Vikings...outside of Adrian Peterson and the Randy Moss years, I don't know how they still have fans outside of Minnesotans.
    Well, the Bears won a Super Bowl 27 years ago, so....

Just kidding, your point stands for the most part. Chicago sports fans in general as long as our team isn't an absolute laughing stock, will still maintain we are better than most other teams.

Comment

Figured that I should add:

I love Chicago, the city. If I lived there, I would absolutely maintain that Chicago was the best city and by extension, had the best sports teams in the world too.
      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Vikings. Just have always annoyed the crap out of me for some reason. Have always respected Bears fans and never had any issues with them actually. As a packer fan, i am not surprised at all by this vote. There are some truly moron Packer fans out there.
        JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Man this is a blowout...

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
            Bears for me quite easily, the Packers have a few annoying fans but Bears fans just seem to live in some alternate universe most of the time!

Lions could be interesting if they actually become decent, it's always interesting to see how fans that have never ever had any success deal with it.(Yes this could be applied to most living Viking's fans!)
            Packers fans are the worst only because they have a lot of bandwagoners because they have so many titles. Other than that, I respect this franchise and their history.
            Bears fans are the second worst. Lions fans, god love them and the Vikings need to stop complaining about the new stadium already!!!
            NFL Stadiums

Comment

Had to vote Vikings. I can hang with Bears fans and we can rag on each other about each other's teams. No hard feelings. I want the Pack to sweep them every season but can take it when we don't. I just can't see that happening with any Vikings fan I've ever met. Losing to the Vikings makes me ill.
              bow ties are

Comment

Wooo! Packers fans are winning!

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                  i feel bad for most packers fans. on this board, there are like, 2 people who are responsible for why they have so many votes.
                  Edited for accuracy.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    Yes we should. We're a pleasant bunch on the whole, except for when people make baseless claims based on a few plays here and there without a specific pattern.
                    On another board I go to, I have honestly never met a bigger group of whining, referee conspiracy theorizing group of fans in my life. Not to generalize or anything, it's probably just that board.....but boy are they annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiFan24 View Post
                      On another board I go to, I have honestly never met a bigger group of whining, referee conspiracy theorizing group of fans in my life. Not to generalize or anything, it's probably just that board.....but boy are they annoying.
                      I think we visit the same lions board... I like to go over there and have a laugh from time to time. There are multiple posters that actually believe the NFL is purposely trying to screw them over.

Comment

Originally posted by jwmann2 View Post
                        Packers fans are the worst only because they have a lot of bandwagoners because they have so many titles. Other than that, I respect this franchise and their history.
                        Bears fans are the second worst. Lions fans, god love them and the Vikings need to stop complaining about the new stadium already!!!
                        i think this is pretty accurate about packers fans. I'm originally from the Green Bay area, and the people around there truly appreciate the team and follow smartly since the only pro team we got and are much better than the others throughout the country that have jumped on as fans in the last 20 years since Favre came here and the Packers have had success pretty much since. The randoms from throughout the country who became fans because of the success are usually tremendously annoying.
                        JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information