Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damning words from Demaryius Thomas about Tebow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Damning words from Demaryius Thomas about Tebow

    I completely agree, but I'm surprised Thomas would say it publicly as strongly as he did.

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/78...miss-tim-tebow

  • #2
    Must be hard to hide the elation of changing QB's from Tebow to Manning.

    Comment


    • #3
      They make it sound like saying "Peyton > Tebow" is a terrible thing.

      Comment


      • #4
        This is no surprise... I just hope he can take all of this with him to the Jets. That would make me a happy camper.

        Originally posted by ElectricEye
        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by SuperPacker View Post
          They make it sound like saying "Peyton > Tebow" is a terrible thing.
          I'm surprised there wasn't a love boat sized party.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Caddy View Post
            I'm surprised there wasn't a love boat sized party.
            Please, this is going to be one of those posts on ESPN where there will be 900 comments and most of them will be in defense of Tim Tebow.

            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

            Comment


            • #7
              Most of the comments complain about his English and call Thomas fat and slow as well as saying he can't catch... It would be so different if he typed it up himself but that's how a reporter conveyed his words. Plus Thomas has a studly YAC. I have no clue why people are so defensive of Tebow.

              Compliments of TACKLE

              Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
                Most of the comments complain about his English and call Thomas fat and slow as well as saying he can't catch... It would be so different if he typed it up himself but that's how a reporter conveyed his words. Plus Thomas has a studly YAC. I have no clue why people are so defensive of Tebow.
                You are a heathen.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Can we have we have a new NFLDC rule stating no more new threads about Tebow?
                  #Chop


                  sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    Can we have we have a new NFLDC rule stating no more new threads about Tebow?
                    I can make a thread to discuss that if you want.


                    Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Burn the heretic!

                      -_- In all seriousness though. At this stage I don't think anyone aside from members of the "Church of Tebow-christ" believes he's an NFL quarterback. Thomas should be excited. He's going from a QB that would complete 50% of his passes during warmups to Peyton Manning.
                      Originally posted by D-Unit
                      I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.


                      Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        "Everything on ESPN was all about Tim," Thomas said. "That bothered some players, too, because they would say, 'Tim Tebow Time.' I felt like it was a team thing. If it wasn't for the defense most of the time, there wouldn't be no supposed 'Tim Tebow Time.' "
                        If he's upset about this it's not like it'll get any better with Manning. Granted it's more warranted, but having Manning on your team is like having a credit vacuum.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Y'all are just haters of the poor kid. He will get his chance in New York prove ya all wrong once again.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by cmarq83 View Post
                            If he's upset about this it's not like it'll get any better with Manning. Granted it's more warranted, but having Manning on your team is like having a credit vacuum.
                            Not in the same way. Not at all. Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, even Pierre Garcon all got time in the spotlight. Manning is a private and businesslike player and person. Not only will the credit he receives be warranted, but the people giving him credit won't be complete idiots. Manning doesn't have the same blind devoted fanbase of nutcases that Tebow does.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I don't get what people expect him to say. Who wouldn't want to play with Peyton instead of Tebow? I can't even imagine how frustrated he and the rest of the WR corps got last year.
                              Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information