Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bucs new jerseys are out...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    They are just awful.

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bh0yxhsCEAAxWUE.jpg:large

    Slap the Jaguars helmet on there and you've got yourself a look!
    Last edited by DrunkenMonkey13; 03-03-2014, 02:36 PM.

    Comment


    • #32
      Okay, so...

      Seattle is the first team to let Nike re-work their uni's, I thought they were different at first, I didn't hate them, but now I love them.

      Minnesota, Miami, and Jacksonville are next. Again, thought Minnesota's were, different, didn't hate them, but now I love them. I thought they hit a home run on Miami's new Logo/ uniform designs. Jacksonville was just awful, and I still don't like their uniforms.

      But this, this is just atrocious. The red and pewter already do not go together...The pewter on red one orange look is just ugly. Those are three colors that just shouldn't go together. I highly doubt these uniforms will grow on me at any point. Just terrible.

      So that makes 5 teams that Nike has "re-designed" their Uniforms since they took over in 2012. They've done well on 3 out of 5 in my opinion, but I know a lot of people still hate Seattles, and I know people love Jacksonville's. Shrugs.

      sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

      Comment


      • #33
        McCoy looks like he's going to seriously hurt the first person to laugh at his new uni.

        Comment


        • #34
          Wow that is ugly. The linked article is very flowery without backing any claim up at all, especially the line reading "Nike designers incorporated many of the unique historical aspects of the Tampa Bay area by showcasing the city's roots, vibrant culture and spirited fanbase." Um . . . ok. How does it do this?

          Congrats to the Glazers. Now their NFL franchise can look as awful as they've played in recent years.

          Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
            Wow that is ugly. The linked article is very flowery without backing any claim up at all, especially the line reading "Nike designers incorporated many of the unique historical aspects of the Tampa Bay area by showcasing the city's roots, vibrant culture and spirited fanbase." Um . . . ok. How does it do this?

            By having a miniscule amount of creamsicle orange in the uniform in what are immediately the ugliest uniforms in the league.

            Comment


            • #36
              Okay, I kind of don't hate the white ones. But the red ones are terrible. Simply hideous.

              Originally posted by SolidGold
              Bortlezzzzzzz
              Originally posted by Monomach
              Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by boknows34 View Post
                McCoy looks like he's going to seriously hurt the first person to laugh at his new uni.

                Really? To me it looks like he's looking at himself in the mirror and thinking "Wow...really NFL? I have to wear this?"

                "Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                Originally posted by Borat
                Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Turrable. The digital clock numbers are lol. I like the new helmet but the jerseys are bad create-a-team style. These could be decent jerseys for San Diego St.

                  I'm shocked a professional design company made these. How many people had to approve these before they got introduced?


                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                  Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Its terrible. I hate to pile it on but...

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Man it feels like Nike tries too hard to look cool with some of these designs they are churning out. "Check out these new EDGY designs its THE FUTURE"

                      I was growing on the new helmets(enhanced logo) but why the need to overhaul the unis and why the hell are they using digital numbering? I guess black is one of their dominant colors now. Those are terrible

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by BloodBrother View Post
                        Man it feels like Nike tries too hard to look cool with some of these designs they are churning out. "Check out these new EDGY designs its THE FUTURE"

                        I was growing on the new helmets(enhanced logo) but why the need to overhaul the unis and why the hell are they using digital numbering? I guess black is one of their dominant colors now. Those are terrible
                        It's not actually black, it's darker pewter.

                        sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Hilarious take by Bomani on HQ....http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10546597

                          Originally posted by borg9
                          Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            I actually kind of like them.






















                            lol jk these are disgusting, something the Tiburon Sharks from Madden 00 would wear.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              They do look kind of "Tiburon Shark / Madden" ish, but I like them still. The only thing I don't like is the digital font style numbers. I think the tail on the 9 looks so small on McCoy's jersey. They should have extended to at least reach to the edge of the circle part of the 9.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I think the Red ones look alright. White ones suck. The numbers suck. Helmets are cool though.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information