No announcement yet.

Bucs new jerseys are out...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The numbers look stupid, but after that it just looks like a simple uniform with a questionable colour scheme. Red, orange and brown don't really work well, I don't see anything wrong with the design, though.

Comment

They totally do look like create-A-team in Madden. So, so funny.

I do like the new helmets. A lot, actually. They're more aggressive and say "we're gunna stab you in the face and take your booty" whereas the last ones were much more like "we'd stab you in the face but we don't believe in violence. Still gunna take your booty, though, or you could take ours..."

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by PoopSandwich View Post

Originally posted by phlysac
        I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
        The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.

Comment

Reminds me of the Europe league jersey...

Comment

There just isn't enough white and way too much color on the home uniforms. The away ones I can appreciate, but the home uniforms are awful.

sig by fenikz
            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
            You are just a terrible person.
            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

Unpossible.

Comment

The digital numbering is stupid. That's so 1990's. I'm not sure if they're going for futuristic or retro.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                  There just isn't enough white and way too much color on the home uniforms. The away ones I can appreciate, but the home uniforms are awful.
                  Let me guess, you think they should be white all over with orange helmets?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcGee View Post
                    Let me guess, you think they should be white all over with orange helmets?
                    That's actually pretty funny, but no.

If i'm complaining about too much color, then if we did what you suggested that I want, wouldn't i complain about too much white? Use your head, McGee.

sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

It looks like it came from the set design from Back to the Future Part II.

Speaking of which I saw a DeLoren crusin near my work place today. It was weird/cool.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                      -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                      Originally posted by Borat
                      Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Yeah, alarm clock is exactly what I was thinking when I saw the numbers.

Seriously, this whole thing looks like a Madden jersey remake. And that's not a good thing.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Those numbers are so awkward. And the jersey pattern looks like it's trying to go with the new stylization of the flag on the helmet, which is also awkward and oversized in the first place, so all the heavy-handedness of the composition ends up just getting amplified.

Comment

Originally posted by PoopSandwich View Post
                            No no no no no no.

April Fools is NEXT month! This is MARCH.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

But more seriously here is a pic dump

I think its just the numbers that really make it look stupid. Here is a mock with normal numbering

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Aside for the numbers, I actually like the Buc's new uniforms. Call me crazy, and maybe it's a little cartoonish for a pro football team, but the colors and style remind me of something pirates might actually have worn back in the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information