No announcement yet.

Bucs new jerseys are out...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minnesota's new jersey is much better than what they had the year before. I also like the Dolphins changes, mostly because they got rid of the awful two-tone collar that I hate. The last two Jacksonville changes have been awful. Their best uniforms were the 2008 uniforms.

I find it funny that Jacksonville has had three major overhauls to their jerseys (plus a minor one where the switched from teal to mostly black) while Carolina still uses their original design with only slight changes. And which uniform looks better?

Originally posted by SolidGold
    Bortlezzzzzzz
    Originally posted by Monomach
    Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post

How do you figure?
      Are those new or the same ones that were used last year? That doesn't look bad at all but the ones on the field last year looked terrible to me. Maybe it was the matte helmet finish or something.

Comment

Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Honestly, I'm mildly surprised the NFL approved these because of the numbers. We'll probably hear some complaints about them being difficult to read from across the field.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
            Honestly, I'm mildly surprised the NFL approved these because of the numbers. We'll probably hear some complaints about them being difficult to read from across the field.
            Have absolutely NO idea how that font fits the pirate theme either. Reeeeedic.

Comment

These look like they belong in the Arena Football League.

Bring back that creamsicles and the weird pirate guy!!!!!!!!!! Those were awesome!

Comment

Nike must hate the state of Florida.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                  Are those new or the same ones that were used last year? That doesn't look bad at all but the ones on the field last year looked terrible to me. Maybe it was the matte helmet finish or something.
                  They were the same ones that were used for the 2013-2014 season.

sig by fenikz
                  Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                  You are just a terrible person.
                  Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  I have an iPhone.

Comment

should have just stopped at the helmet

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                      should have just stopped at the helmet
                      They should have stopped before they started. Everything they do outside the upper northwest is horrendous.

Comment

Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                        Minnesota's new jersey is much better than what they had the year before. I also like the Dolphins changes, mostly because they got rid of the awful two-tone collar that I hate. The last two Jacksonville changes have been awful. Their best uniforms were the 2008 uniforms.

I find it funny that Jacksonville has had three major overhauls to their jerseys (plus a minor one where the switched from teal to mostly black) while Carolina still uses their original design with only slight changes. And which uniform looks better?

The originals were the best. Really classy.

Black should be an accent color for the Jaguars, but they've made it more and more their featured color. Black is so boring and lazy. And it rarely works out that well.

Comment

Wow. I liked the look they had going. This is terrible.
                          Originally posted by SNIPER26
                          fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                            Wow. I liked the look they had going. This is terrible.
                            The Bucs had one of the best uniform sets in the league. Now they do not. A sad day.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information