Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bucs new jerseys are out...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bucs new jerseys are out...

    http://www.buccaneers.com/news/artic...7-d800fabb9401



    wow...

  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      Horrible job!

      Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
      The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
      Newton
      South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
      Barely literate +5 swagger
      Thief +15 swagger
      Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
      Big, average speed -3 swagger
      Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
      Total Swagger: 62
      ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

      Comment


      • #4
        I am among the group that absolutely hated the last Bucs uniform overhaul. I actually gid these. Anything to get rid of the pewter.

        Originally posted by SolidGold
        Bortlezzzzzzz
        Originally posted by Monomach
        Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

        Comment


        • #5
          Lmaoooooo.

          Wow. That's awful. I've been a fan of what Nike has done so far but this is just awful.

          Comment


          • #6
            It's the road alternate uniform, so I will to see the real ones before commenting.

            But yeah, this is ugly. Hope we never wear that.

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh that's just an alternate?

              We need to see the regular home and road unis. That alternate should literally never be worn. Ever.

              Comment


              • #8
                Looks like something I would have created on a video game's uniform editor when I was 12.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I suddenly miss the XFL...
                  <This space reserved for Leonard Fournette love>

                  Hackenberg vs Morris!
                  FIRE UP THE KD CANNON!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    How many $$$ did it take to come up with this abortion?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      Oh that's just an alternate?

                      We need to see the regular home and road unis. That alternate should literally never be worn. Ever.
                      Bucs Nation reported it is a road alternate uniform, but I'm starting to think it's the regular road one. Bucs should unveil the whole thing at 2pm.

                      Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                      I am among the group that absolutely hated the last Bucs uniform overhaul. I actually gid these. Anything to get rid of the pewter.
                      The pants, helmet and shoulder pads are all pewter color.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        'Tis a shame. I actually really liked the new helmets.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bucs147 View Post
                          The pants, helmet and shoulder pads are all pewter color.
                          They look black to me. It certainly doesn't look like the same pewter they were using before.

                          Originally posted by SolidGold
                          Bortlezzzzzzz
                          Originally posted by Monomach
                          Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

                          Comment


                          • #14

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                              They look black to me. It certainly doesn't look like the same pewter they were using before.
                              They look darker because of the black background. In their statement on their website, Bucs are calling it pewter. We'll have to wait for this afternoon to see if it's a different shade of pewter, but it definitely is pewter.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information