Bucs new jerseys are out...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PoopSandwich
    started a topic Bucs new jerseys are out...

Bucs new jerseys are out...

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/artic...7-d800fabb9401

wow...

• nepg
    replied
    Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
    Wow. I liked the look they had going. This is terrible.
    The Bucs had one of the best uniform sets in the league. Now they do not. A sad day.

Leave a comment:

• Saints-Tigers
    replied
    Wow. I liked the look they had going. This is terrible.

Leave a comment:

• nepg
    replied
    Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
    Minnesota's new jersey is much better than what they had the year before. I also like the Dolphins changes, mostly because they got rid of the awful two-tone collar that I hate. The last two Jacksonville changes have been awful. Their best uniforms were the 2008 uniforms.

I find it funny that Jacksonville has had three major overhauls to their jerseys (plus a minor one where the switched from teal to mostly black) while Carolina still uses their original design with only slight changes. And which uniform looks better?

The originals were the best. Really classy.

Black should be an accent color for the Jaguars, but they've made it more and more their featured color. Black is so boring and lazy. And it rarely works out that well.

Leave a comment:

• nepg
    replied
    Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
    should have just stopped at the helmet
    They should have stopped before they started. Everything they do outside the upper northwest is horrendous.

Leave a comment:

• KCJ58
    replied
    should have just stopped at the helmet

Leave a comment:

• vikes_28
    replied
    Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
    Are those new or the same ones that were used last year? That doesn't look bad at all but the ones on the field last year looked terrible to me. Maybe it was the matte helmet finish or something.
    They were the same ones that were used for the 2013-2014 season.

Leave a comment:

• Cigaro
    replied
    Nike must hate the state of Florida.

Leave a comment:

• yodabear
    replied
    These look like they belong in the Arena Football League.

Bring back that creamsicles and the weird pirate guy!!!!!!!!!! Those were awesome!

Leave a comment:

• D-Unit
    replied
    Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
    Honestly, I'm mildly surprised the NFL approved these because of the numbers. We'll probably hear some complaints about them being difficult to read from across the field.
    Have absolutely NO idea how that font fits the pirate theme either. Reeeeedic.

Leave a comment:

• TitanHope
    replied
    Honestly, I'm mildly surprised the NFL approved these because of the numbers. We'll probably hear some complaints about them being difficult to read from across the field.

Leave a comment:

• TitanHope
    replied

Leave a comment:

• badgerbacker
    replied
    Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post

How do you figure?
    Are those new or the same ones that were used last year? That doesn't look bad at all but the ones on the field last year looked terrible to me. Maybe it was the matte helmet finish or something.

Leave a comment:

• jrdrylie
    replied
    Minnesota's new jersey is much better than what they had the year before. I also like the Dolphins changes, mostly because they got rid of the awful two-tone collar that I hate. The last two Jacksonville changes have been awful. Their best uniforms were the 2008 uniforms.

I find it funny that Jacksonville has had three major overhauls to their jerseys (plus a minor one where the switched from teal to mostly black) while Carolina still uses their original design with only slight changes. And which uniform looks better?

Leave a comment:

• vikes_28
    replied
    Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
    I'd agree with you except for the fact that the helmets clash horribly with the jerseys.

How do you figure?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information