No announcement yet.

Dropoff in Shaun Alexander's production with Hutchinson gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's still gonna do good just not as good without Hutchinson, they still have Jones, Ashworth, Henry, and Gray.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84
      Henry
      Who?
      "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

William Henry, but i forgot isn't Sean Locklear starting. and they also have Robbie Tobeck

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84
          William Henry, but i forgot isn't Sean Locklear starting. and they also have Robbie Tobeck
          I was kinda being sarcastic...I know who William Henry is, he's camp fodder and won't even make the team. Ashworth isn't starting either.

(position and ranked from best to worst.)
          LT- Jones
          RT- Locklear
          LG- Womack
          C- Tobeck
          RG- Gray
          "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Hot damn you guys need to calm the hell down. I remember an ESPN special on something of that sort. Chill out. Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma
              He's got two curses going against him, Super Bowl Loser and Madden.
              double whammy
              Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
              Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
              Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
              A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Hutchinson's loss won't be anywhere near the impact some of you are thinking. Alexander will still be a top back. The only reason he won't be a top back is because he got his contract. Before his 2 contract years Alexander was just a good back. Then there was money on the line and he was dominant.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Here's the real question. If both Alexander and the Seahawks bomb, who will win the NFC West? Arizona? St.Louis?

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                    Hutchinson's loss won't be anywhere near the impact some of you are thinking. Alexander will still be a top back. The only reason he won't be a top back is because he got his contract. Before his 2 contract years Alexander was just a good back. Then there was money on the line and he was dominant.
                    you are seriously underrating how good Hutch is.

Comment

He has so many bad things going for him, I would be surprised if he had a decent season

1) Tremendous load the year before, with well over 400 carries if you include the post-season
                      2) Loss of hutchinson
                      3) Year after signing a big contract
                      4) Superbowl losers
                      5) Madden curse

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12
                        Here's the real question. If both Alexander and the Seahawks bomb, who will win the NFC West? Arizona? St.Louis?
                        I'd guess Arizona. New coach in St. Louis, and we know 49ers blow. I think both will have transition years.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylor21
                          you are seriously underrating how good Hutch is.
                          I know Hutch is a top 2 guard in the league, but to think one guard will have that much of an effect on a RB is crazy.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

perfectkey stated. He has his contract so i don't expect another vrecord breaking year but he will be among the best in the biz this year

Comment

I expect something in the 1400-1600 range for Shaun Alexander this year, since all he's good for is running the ball. The loss of Hutchinson will have an impact on his numbers, but not a great enough impact to knock him out of the 100 YPG range.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                              <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

He will get around the normal yards like 1000-1200 but no where near what he got before.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information