X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by draftguru151
    Originally posted by SeanTaylor21
    Hutchinson's loss won't be anywhere near the impact some of you are thinking. Alexander will still be a top back. The only reason he won't be a top back is because he got his contract. Before his 2 contract years Alexander was just a good back. Then there was money on the line and he was dominant.
    you are seriously underrating how good Hutch is.
    I know Hutch is a top 2 guard in the league, but to think one guard will have that much of an effect on a RB is crazy.

He is going to have a effect on the whole damn offense. Watch and see.

Comment

i dont see shaun doing any worse than 1450. but i dont see him doing any better than 1775.

sig by CalBears99
      Originally posted by yodachu
      I HAVE ISSUES! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by The Fat Kid
        i dont see shaun doing any worse than 1450. but i dont see him doing any better than 1775.
        Total shocker there.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fat Kid
          better start praying.

Comment

Hutchinson's loss won't be anywhere near the impact some of you are thinking. Alexander will still be a top back. The only reason he won't be a top back is because he got his contract. Before his 2 contract years Alexander was just a good back. Then there was money on the line and he was dominant.
            I know Hutch is a top 2 guard in the league, but to think one guard will have that much of an effect on a RB is crazy.

no not really.

Comment

Originally posted by danman253

no not really.
              It could have a big effect, we don't know yet. It could have no effect either, we don't know yet. I just think it will have some effect, though I don't know to what degree.

Comment

no not really.
                Then why was your team prepared to pay him $49 million dollars?

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate Tackle

no not really.
                  Then why was your team prepared to pay him $49 million dollars?
                  cuz we want him back? Gee i don't know, i mean, i think you would want to at least try and sign the BEST GUARD in football. You're not to bright are you.

However he will have an effect, but it won't be of a significant magnitude

Comment

cuz we want him back? Gee i don't know, i mean, i think you would want to at least try and sign the BEST GUARD in football. You're not to bright are you.

However he will have an effect, but it won't be of a significant magnitude
                    If his loss isn't that significant, your team was very stupid to try to re-sign him for 7 million per year. 7 million is far too much for someone who doesn't impact the team much.

Either the Seahawks are stupid, or you are wrong and it will have a very negative effect.

"You're not to [sic] bright" how ironic.

Comment

Unless your RB is Jesus then losing the best Guard in Football is going to hurt. The question is how much. Around -200 yards or such I woud say, because of Hutch.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings Fan
                        Unless your RB is Jesus then losing the best Guard in Football is going to hurt. The question is how much. Around -200 yards or such I woud say, because of Hutch.
                        Even Jesus can't sustain the loss of Hutch. I think they overpaid Alexander, but you can't let the NFL's best RB in 2005 off of your team. It was either give him the big contract or let him walk. They could have had this as an option if they had a stud in the waiting, sort of like the Cheifs did with Larry Johnson or if something happened to Rudi, the Bengals have Chris Perry. Not saying they should have drafted a RB in round 1, but it doesn't hurt to have a backup with a lot of potential.

Comment

Loss of Hutchinson: -200 yards
                          Madden Curse: +1 torn ACL

Comment

I think there's going to be some dropoff in his production this year. Any time you lose an offensive lineman with the talent of Hutchinson, if always affects the running backs game.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by Simms2Clayton
                              Even Jesus can't sustain the loss of Hutch. I think they overpaid Alexander, but you can't let the NFL's best RB in 2005 off of your team. It was either give him the big contract or let him walk. They could have had this as an option if they had a stud in the waiting, sort of like the Cheifs did with Larry Johnson or if something happened to Rudi, the Bengals have Chris Perry. Not saying they should have drafted a RB in round 1, but it doesn't hurt to have a backup with a lot of potential.
                              I think you're right on with that. There were plenty of talented RB's in the draft and even available in UDFA.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

I think Maurice Morris is highly underrated, they resigned him and rightfully so.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information