Argument...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splat420
    Atlanta better outside Vikings better inside.
    I didn't know we had a caveman on the board.

Also, JBond, I'm not a bad typer, I just think faster than I can type or write. I have a really bad problem when I write, I write the second letter of the word first or and start writing the next word in the middle of the current word if the letters are similar.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

Wasn't ATL one of the worst teams against the run last year. John Abraham improves the pass rush really. I don't see how ATL is running away with this, it should be neck and neck at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Simms2Clayton
        Wasn't ATL one of the worst teams against the run last year. John Abraham improves the pass rush really. I don't see how ATL is running away with this, it should be neck and neck at least.
        You can't put that on the DL though, they had LB problems and the safeties were awful. I think Minnesota is better, but ATL DL is very good.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Simms2Clayton
          yes and the fact that injuries forced us to play 2nd stringers and rookies at LB, RE, NT, MLB, and the horrible play from the safeties. what we did to fix our run defense and it should be a lot better becuase Abraham is here (part of why we are winning the poll) we also got both safeties replace and got Hartwell and Beck back from injuries. we will have a better run defense this year.

Owner of ScarDraft
          Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Rod Coleman - Best in league at disrupting the backfield from the DT spot. He gets double-digit sacks!!!
            Kevin Williams - Has been a Top 5 DT in the league but was inconsistent last year.

ATL > MIN (not by much)

NE > Both

Comment

ATL by a hair.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Minnesota simply because the Falcons line is strictly pass rushing, horrible against the run.

Plus Minnesota has some nice potential with 3 guys taken in the 1st round the last 4 years.
                "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Re: Argument...

Originally posted by Draft King
                  I got into an argument with my brother about who's D-Line is better, the Falcon's, or the Viking's, of course, I think both are great, but the Falcon's looks like it's going to be real beast this year, so I decided I would make a thread about it to see what you all think, so, which D-Line is better and why??? I will post the players on the D-Lines below. Also I'm talking about which D-Line is better now, not in the future.

RE - John Abraham vs. Kenechi Udezi
                  DT - Rod Coleman vs. Kevin Williams
                  DT - Darryl Shropshire vs. Pat Williams
                  LE - Patrick Kerney vs. Erasmus James
                  It really could go either way.

The Vikings interior line is much better especially against the run and they should open up some things for their ends. James and Udezi are very young players who still have to show their full potential. IF Udezi bounces back with a big year which I think he could and if James comes along and lives up to the hype then the Vikings could be looking at the best D-Line in football.

The Falcons DE's are really good and Coleman is one of the best in football. They are proven players across the board and have fewer question marks with their line. I think ATL has the better of the two, but MIN could be right there in a few years and possibly even better than the Falcons if all goes well with their first round DE's.

Comment

I think Abraham pushes ATL past MINN, but not by much. Vikes should be good against the run, but I anticipate Falcons laying heavy QB pressure with their front four.
                    The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

Atlanta puts up more sacks.

former #1 in post count on this site
                      first to 500 posts

Comment

Thanks for the input guys.

Comment

i think that atlanta has the better pair of ends but minnesota definetly has better DTs.

Comment

Originally posted by rainbeaukid2
                            i think that atlanta has the better pair of ends but minnesota definetly has better DTs.
                            I agree with you on that.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Atlanta has a much better pass rushing unit but Minnesota looks like itll be better against the run with both Williams and a rising star is Erasmus James

Sig by jkpigskin
                              Carolina will win the super bowl this year

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information