No announcement yet.

Derrick Brooks vs. Keith Brooking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooks could lengthen his career if he switched inside. I think he has the ability to play mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Buchorn
      Brooks could lengthen his career if he switched inside. I think he has the ability to play mike.
      Not when we drafted Barrett Ruud as the first ILB in the 2005 draft. Remember, Ruud was ahead of Thurmond and Tatupu in terms of ranking. Some think he was the best because there were concerns with Channing Crowder's character issues.

The kid has skill, he just hasn't been able to showcase it like the rest of the 2005 ILBs that had success as rookies. He has had to play behind Quarles who had a career year. A lot of people think he could be the starter coming out of training camp.

Comment

Thurmond? his name is Odell Thurman

Owner of ScarDraft
        Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Originally posted by scar988
          Wow you caught that he misspelled Odell Thurman's name, that proves your correct in your argument that Keith Brooking is better than Derrick Brooks. Seriously what is the point of correcting people on such trivial matters, I'm sure not everything you type is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06
            Wow you caught that he misspelled Odell Thurman's name, that proves your correct in your argument that Keith Brooking is better than Derrick Brooks. Seriously what is the point of correcting people on such trivial matters, I'm sure not everything you type is correct.
            nope, i'm sick of this.

if you can't spell a guy's name right, you're clearly not qualified to talk about him. there's a vast difference between the 1,001 people who don't know the difference between lienhardt and leinart and the people who make an occasional typo.

the moral of the story is, if you don't even know his name, you probably shouldn't be talking about him in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06
              it's the fifth time I have seen him call him Thurmond. There is no one in the NFL with the last name Thurmond and like njx said at least get the name right. it's like when people say Brookings, Kearney or Finnerman.

Owner of ScarDraft

Comment

Maybe if they were better players their names would be more recognizable...everyone knows how to spell Roethlisberger.

Comment

90% of the people on here don't know how to spell Joe Jurevicius or Jeff Samardzija. My bad on the Thurman.

This is just Scar being nitpicky. "IF YOU SPELL ODELL THURMAN'S NAME WRONG AGAIN, YOU WILL BE CAST OUT INTO THE DAMNATIONS OF HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!"

Comment

it's like when people say Brookings, Kearney or Finnerman.
                    Three ATL players, that's funny.

All Bucs players are easy to spell: RON-DE BAR-BER, DER-RICK BROOKS, SIM-E-ON RICE, CHRIS SIMMS, MICH-AEL CLAY-TON, CAD-IL-LAC WILL-IAMS...lol Hooked on Phonics NFL style.

Comment

it's not like thurman is difficult. :roll:

additionally, samardzija's name comes up on google as a "did you mean" on the most common misspellings. as does jurevicius's.

Comment

Originally posted by Simms2Clayton
                        it's like when people say Brookings, Kearney or Finnerman.
                        Three ATL players, that's funny.

All Bucs players are easy to spell: RON-DE BAR-BER, DER-RICK BROOKS, SIM-E-ON RICE, CHRIS SIMMS, MICH-AEL CLAY-TON, CAD-IL-LAC WILL-IAMS...lol Hooked on Phonics NFL style.
                        3 ATL players that people can't get right yet the Buccs make it easy. their hardest name is Zemaitis.

Owner of ScarDraft

Comment

Brooks all the way, and its not just homerism.

When you have a guy who has not missed a game ever and started every game since his rookie season and does not look like slowing down porduction, how can you not pick him.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information