No announcement yet.

Jake Plummer vs. Jay Cutler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted Jay cause he is young and has lots of potential and Jake has shown his first great season and hes gettin old I mean if he wants to he could play a lot more like peyton who said he wanted to play like 16 years, I think jay will get better faster, but i can see jay coming out like Jake plummer.

Sig by BoneKrusher
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Jake Plummer in 2005 = Kordell Stewart in 2001. Next year he'll remind everyone who he really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate Tackle
        Jake Plummer in 2005 = Kordell Stewart in 2001. Next year he'll remind everyone who he really is.
        but Plummer has never sucked in Denver hence why the only QB with more wins over the time he has been in denver is Payton manning....

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Bronco56
          Originally posted by Jonathan_VIlma
          Cutler is like a recently drafted version of Plummer. He doesn't know how to win, yet has good measureables.
          some of the best QB of all time by your standards didnt know how to win....John Elway stanford had losing season all through his college carrer, Farve...losing College team...and Marino was on a losing team...

but you are right he is just like plummer...besides that he can throw about 30 yards farther, and is not half the scramble plummer is
          Cutler has deceptive speed, he can scramble pretty well, but you're right that he's not on the same level as jake.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate Tackle

This doesn't make any sense to me.

Arizona;

90 Touchdowns
            114 Interceptions

Denver;

60 Touchdowns
            34 Interceptions

Are you implying he's, unexpectedly, going to return to his Arizona days, with one of the best supporting casts in the NFL? :roll: :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
              Originally posted by Splat420
              Jay Cutler = Kyle Boller
              Did you read my The Real Jay Cutler thread back in the day?
              No.

Comment

Originally posted by FIREnjx
                I'd take Plummer.
                It took 7 years to make your mind up?

Comment

Cutler and the Bears O scored enough points to win against GB.

Place blame where it belongs, on the Bears putrid defense.

Comment

This topic reminded me that Jake Plummer has won more playoff games than Jay Cutler.

Comment

Geez, when does the "If Jeff Hostetler played for the Patriots now he'd be a hall of famer" thread get bumped. Did that thread ever exist?
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

I miss Jake Plummer.

Comment

Originally posted by Job Reborn View Post
                          I miss Jake Plummer.
                          Don't worry about ol Jake, he's doing just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                            This topic reminded me that Jake Plummer has won more playoff games than Jay Cutler.
                            I think they each have one victory in the playoffs.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                            -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                            Originally posted by Borat
                            Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                              I think they each have one victory in the playoffs.
                              He got a playoff win as a Cardinal I remember, that and the Bronco AFC Championship game run is 2 at least.

Comment

Jake Plummer has played in six playoff games. He was good in exactly one of them, which was a loss. He does have two playoff wins. He played badly in both of them, but his defenses held his opponents to 7 points and 13 points in those games, so Jake Plummer = winnar!

This is why people who use QB W-L records for anything are just being a Mr. Sillypants.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information