Jake Plummer vs. Jay Cutler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Plummer vs. Jay Cutler

Who would you rather builid a team around?

Obviously, you build around Cutler. If I have a near playoff team? I'd rather have Plummer.

Also, you NEED to downsize your avatar. It should be 100X100 at most.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Cutler, Plummer is like 31

Comment

but plummer has expirence that cutler doesnt have

Comment

ya but when you say build a team around I think you mean a long term project, a win later situation, I think that will take about 3-5 yeras to create, I wouldn't want a QB past his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan144
            but plummer has expirence that cutler doesnt have
            ya but you said Who would you rather builid a team around?
            you dont build ya team around buy someone whos 10yr+
            some times you do thou

Comment

Where's the option for "Neither, Broncos blow."

Comment

Jay Cutler has looked like crap so far.

Comment

I'd take Cutler.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Is there really a choice here? Plummer is past his prime and Cutler is young and has a chance to be a good QB.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

Cutler is like a recently drafted version of Plummer. He doesn't know how to win, yet has good measureables.

Designs by Thule

Comment

Jay Cutler = Kyle Boller

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan_VIlma
                          Cutler is like a recently drafted version of Plummer. He doesn't know how to win, yet has good measureables.
                          Good observation.

A better question would be, who do you build around, Leinart or Cutler. There, you have 2 young up and comers, one with intangibles and a winning background but has limitations physically, the other has all the physical gifts but makes mental errors, bad mechanics and doesn't win. That would be a good question.

Me personally, I favor East Coast/run the ball/vertical pass game offense, so I'd take Cutler. If I had Leinart, id implement a west coast offense, he couldn't be a vertical passer.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            Originally posted by Jonathan_VIlma
                            Good observation.

A better question would be, who do you build around, Leinart or Cutler. There, you have 2 young up and comers, one with intangibles and a winning background but has limitations physically, the other has all the physical gifts but makes mental errors, bad mechanics and doesn't win. That would be a good question.

Me personally, I favor East Coast/run the ball/vertical pass game offense, so I'd take Cutler. If I had Leinart, id implement a west coast offense, he couldn't be a vertical passer.
                            It's not like Leinart can't throw the deep ball. But he does loft the ball at times. Shouldn't be a problem with Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald.

Designs by Thule

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420
                              Jay Cutler = Kyle Boller

When I read Scotts scouting report he sounded like the Kyle Boller with Intangibles, ya he can throw the ball far, he has good size and can run fast but decision making is bad.

This is what I read from Scotts scouting report, don't flip out on me saying "you haven't seen a game of his shut up, he had no talent around him he will lead the Bronco's to the superbowl and have several all-pro seasons"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information