X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBond93
    Originally posted by Immaculate Tackle
    Originally posted by MossRandleElLloyd
    when is his contract up...he'd look great in B&G.
    Black and gold. He already wears it.

Of course, I know you're just trying to bait Steeler fans, because even Dan Snyder can't snatch up an up and coming QUARTERBACK in free agency.
    Really, is there any other meaning to B&G?
    Burgandy and Gold. Redskins colors. And Big Ben would look terrible in Washington.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

There is no way the Steelers will let him go. I just can't see it happening.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51

Of course, I know you're just trying to bait Steeler fans, because even Dan Snyder can't snatch up an up and coming QUARTERBACK in free agency.
        Burgandy and Gold. Redskins colors. And Big Ben would look terrible in Washington.
        Yeah, we can all say "Oh, he'd look good in (fill in your favorite teams colors)!" but the only colors you'll see him in is Black and Gold. He won't play anywhere else anytime soon.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51

they dont wear gold,...and anybody would look bad in the redskins ugly jerseys.

Comment

yes, horrible for Ravens fans.

Comment

The guy was drafted to be the franchise Qb and he has had great success in Pittsburgh. It's extremely rare for a player of his caliber to sign else where after his rookie contract is up. He'll most likely sign one of those 10 year, $100 million contracts when his rookie contract expires.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

The only reason a QB of his caliber would hit free agency is because of a shoulder injury (Brees, Culpepper) or age.

The days of letting go of guys like Woodson and Kevin Greene are over. I can't even remember the last pro-bowl player the Steelers have let hit free agency. The Randle Els and the Chris Hopes can leave -- they are not special and the Steelers didn't have the space to re-sign them -- but the Roethlisbergers will be locked up.

Comment

He's going to Sign with the SKins..lol jk

Comment

Originally posted by jsagan77
                    No whats sad? Your like the third different person to say that. I guess you guys dont have that much confidence in Jason Campbell.

Just adding my two cents here but, IMO Campbell will not make a great NFL QB.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

well joe montana retired with the cheifs
                      so any thing is possible

sig by CalBears99
                      Originally posted by yodachu
                      I HAVE ISSUES! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by The Fat Kid
                        well joe montana retired with the cheifs
                        so any thing is possible
                        When he wrote "resign" he meant give Roethlisberger a second contract, not retire a Steeler.

Edit: the poll used to say "resign" (I think). Did a mod change it?

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
                          No whats sad? Your like the third different person to say that. I guess you guys dont have that much confidence in Jason Campbell.

I have faith in a proven super bowl winning QB moreso than our unproven sophmore.. If that makes Campbell a bust already then i'm missing your logic. I would love to see big ben in DC but I highly doubt it..

Comment

I have faith in a proven super bowl winning QB moreso than our unproven sophmore.. If that makes Campbell a bust already then i'm missing your logic. I would love to see big ben in DC but I highly doubt it..
                            What are you talking about? I said that in my personal opinion Campbell wont make a great NFL Qb. That statement itself had nothing to do with the whole Big Ben topic. My logic behind this is... That he has bad footwork and mechanics, he holds the ball way too long, he only had one successful college season, and he has adequate arm-strength.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

He'll retire off his motorcycle.

Comment

What are you talking about? I said that in my personal opinion Campbell wont make a great NFL Qb. That statement itself had nothing to do with the whole Big Ben topic. My logic behind this is... That he has bad footwork and mechanics, he holds the ball way too long, he only had one successful college season, and he has adequate arm-strength.

Thats what i'm talking about.. Remember what you post before you make a fool of yourself..[/b]

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information