• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Immaculate Tackle
    Originally posted by The Fat Kid
    well joe montana retired with the cheifs
    so any thing is possible
    When he wrote "resign" he meant give Roethlisberger a second contract, not retire a Steeler.

Edit: the poll used to say "resign" (I think). Did a mod change it?
    Hmmm, no, he must have. I changed it early on because the first option was like "no matter what, he will retire a Steeler." But never the title. Weird.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by jsagan77
      Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
      Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
      He's going to Sign with the SKins..lol jk
      No whats sad? Your like the third different person to say that. I guess you guys dont have that much confidence in Jason Campbell.

Just adding my two cents here but, IMO Campbell will not make a great NFL QB.
      I have faith in a proven super bowl winning QB moreso than our unproven sophmore.. If that makes Campbell a bust already then i'm missing your logic. I would love to see big ben in DC but I highly doubt it..
      What are you talking about? I said that in my personal opinion Campbell wont make a great NFL Qb. That statement itself had nothing to do with the whole Big Ben topic. My logic behind this is... That he has bad footwork and mechanics, he holds the ball way too long, he only had one successful college season, and he has adequate arm-strength.

Thats what i'm talking about.. Remember what you post before you make a fool of yourself..[/b]
      I still dont understand what you are trying to say here buddy. Ben Roethlisberger will be a Free agent after the 2010 season. So if you signed him wouldnt that mean you dont have that much confidence in Jason Campbell? I mean Campbell would be 29 by then.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

No Way Ben Roethlisberger will stay with the steelers. He's become the face of the steelers.

Sig by BoneKrusher
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan
          No Way Ben Roethlisberger will stay with the steelers. He's become the face of the steelers.
          :? :? do you mean no way he won't stay?

Comment

Truely one of the few steelers i really like. I love the fact that he rides w/o a helmet and he doesnt give a ****. I love the fact that he still won't rule out riding again. Who gives a crap what those pompous analysts on ESPN think? He enjoys riding motor cycles, let him do it if he wants.

I always wear my seatbelt but if I rode a cycle I probably wouldn't wear a helmet. It probably feels so awesome to ride w/o a helmet and just have your hair blowing in the wind at 65 mph.

Comment

Anybody who thinks the Steelers would even letting him go into the last year of his contract is kidding themselves. He won't even come close to hitting free agency.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information