Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Corner is the best in the NFC East?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MossRandleElLloyd
    The over abundance of Boys fans on here makes the vote sway to Newman...polls dont work on NFLDC.

We all know who is the best corner in the NFCE.
    Not all of the Cowboys fans are homer.. Am I wrong or you was the one who said that Cooley is better than Witten?

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Lito is my pick for now. I think Springs or Newman could be the best after this year, but for now I take Lito Sheppard.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Can't say that Shawn Springs is overrated. In 2004 he had 5 INT's, 6 Sacks, 89 tackles and was only named as a 3rd alternate for the Pro Bowl, that's no respect.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12
          Lito is my pick for now. I think Springs or Newman could be the best after this year, but for now I take Lito Sheppard.
          I guess the 3 or 4 times Lito got absolutely TORCHED against Dallas last year arent in your memory?

Whoever voted for Lito are the people that vote for Deltha O'neal to the Pro Bowl. Sheldon is WAY better than Lito. It's absolutely ridiculous Lito has twice as many votes as Sheldon. Absolutely ridiculous.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

The Eagles get no respect, this question is a joke it is easily Sheldon Brown. Terrence Newman is extremely overrated, and Shawn Springs is getting old and is not the player he used to be. Springs only had 1 pick last season, and 8 pass deflections. That is very mediocre, and he isn't as good in run support as he used to be. Brown is excellent in coverage, doesn't give up nearly as many receptions as Newman does, and is better at blitzing then the already mentioned cornerbacks. He had 21 passes defensed last season, which is more than Springs or Newman can say. Also when the Eagles needed it most, he made big plays. Against San Diego he forced a fumble on SD's last drive to end their chances at victory. He also returned an interception for a TD which sparked the Eagles comeback in KC. Lito Sheppard I will admit was terrible last season, but Sheldon was great. This poll is ridiculous because this site is infested with Cowboys fans who refuse to acknowledge that there are better players than they have that are not on the Cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12
              Lito was so bad last season. If the Eagles ever gave up a big play in the secondary, it was usually the fault of Lito Sheppard. He was actually outplayed last season by Rod Hood, our nickel back when Lito got injured.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06
                This poll is ridiculous because this site is infested with Cowboys fans who refuse to acknowledge that there are better players than they have that are not on the Cowboys.
                Actually its infested with people that know little about football or its players. Its a site where we want to say Derrick Thomas is a top 3 Linebacker of all time, that Brett Farve is a top 4 QB of all time etc..etc...just plain silly! Thats the problem with the board. Not that its infested with Cowboy fans...if anything its infested with Cowboy haters. So yes these polls are a joke.....

Comment

Originally posted by Texico From Mexico
                  Originally posted by cunningham06
                  This poll is ridiculous because this site is infested with Cowboys fans who refuse to acknowledge that there are better players than they have that are not on the Cowboys.
                  Actually its infested with people that know little about football or its players. Its a site where we want to say Derrick Thomas is a top 3 Linebacker of all time, that Brett Farve is a top 4 QB of all time etc..etc...just plain silly! Thats the problem with the board. Not that its infested with Cowboy fans...if anything its infested with Cowboy haters. So yes these polls are a joke.....
                  So why is Newman winning these polls by such a large margin if everyones a cowboys hater, even though he isn't nearly as good as Cowboys fans, particularly Balaskonis will lead you to believe? What does Derrick Thomas have to do with this topic. Again it seems as if you are trying to brag about being a middle aged man on an internet forum. :roll:

Comment

By the way, I'm not saying all Cowboys fans are homers, Staubach12 has yet to make a homer comment that I've seen.

Comment

sheldon then springs

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

way too many cowboy fans on here when ANTHONY HENRY has 3 votes :shock: :shock:

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy
                          Anthony Henry was better than Newman before he got injured last year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

Anthony Henry is a very good phyiscal corner,You obviosuly havent seen him play.

Comment

Originally posted by GermaineRace
                              Originally posted by HawkeyeFan
                              Shawn Springs

Terrence Newman is overrated as hell.
                              Originally posted by Texico From Mexico
                              Terrence Newman

Shawn Springs is overrated as hell.
                              Personally I don't think Hell is overrated at all. I think hell is definatly legit and has a lot of upside.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
                                Anthony Henry was better than Newman before he got injured last year.
                                Brandon Lloyd destroyed Anthony Henry last season, btw.

4 rec 142 yrds 2 tds...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information