Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Corner is the best in the NFC East?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4
    Lito will bounce back
    I hope so, he's doing well at training camp this year. In 04 he made the pro bowl because we had a good pass rush, and our pass rush should be much better this season, so it's possible. He was god awful though last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by cunningham06
      Originally posted by 4
      Lito will bounce back
      I hope so, he's doing well at training camp this year. In 04 he made the pro bowl because we had a good pass rush, and our pass rush should be much better this season, so it's possible. He was god awful though last year.
      ya with your oline qb will have to throw quick and he will jump the passes

Comment

• Originally posted by 4
        Originally posted by cunningham06
        Originally posted by 4
        Lito will bounce back
        ya with your oline qb will have to throw quick and he will jump the passes
        Darren Howard, Jevon Kearse, and Trent Cole- That is a beastly 3 end rotation. I cede awesomeness to the Giants though Strahan, Umenyiora, and Kiwanuka decimates all.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information