No announcement yet.

How would you classify your team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha I find it amusing that one person chose declining a bit. This just shows you that almost no fans will admit that their team is on the decline.

Comment

broncos are pretty much the same

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06
        Ha I find it amusing that one person chose declining a bit. This just shows you that almost no fans will admit that their team is on the decline.
        well, look at the teams for the people that have voted. None have really declined.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
          Originally posted by cunningham06
          well, look at the teams for the people that have voted. None have really declined.
          Good point, but if any Pats fans or Colts or Chiefs fans get on this topic, the polls ought to change.

Comment

Packers - Improving a bit

Hitman D for the sweet sig

Comment

It's hard to say any team is declining. They all drafted good people and got better somewhere until guys bust. Maybe the Colts, yeah. Seahawks perhaps could go down, teams with a big FA that left?

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

declining teams: Colts, Jacksonville, Patriots, Chiefs, Chargers, Bills, and maybe the Steelers.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Ravens are staying the same, maybe improving a little bit, but most likely staying the same.

Texans have improved a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93
                    It's hard to say any team is declining. They all drafted good people and got better somewhere until guys bust. Maybe the Colts, yeah. Seahawks perhaps could go down, teams with a big FA that left?
                    Yea right now just about everyone is painfully optomistic, myself included.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93
                      It's pretty obvious it will be Volek. I'd be surprised if anyone wants Young to start Week 1...
                      Well yeah Volek would be the obvious choice but, i wanted to see what a titans fan would rather see.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Carolina improving a bit; had a pretty good offseason. Kris Jenkins will be healthy again, Adam Meadows possibly coming back, and even talk of Mark Fields wanting to return.

Key pickups:
                        LB Keith Adams (Philadelphia); C Justin Hartwig (Tennessee); WR Keyshawn Johnson (Dallas); DT Ma'ake Kemoeatu (Baltimore); DT Damione Lewis (St. Louis); CB Richard Marshall (2nd-round pick); RB D'Angelo Williams (1st-round pick); SS Shaun Williams (N.Y. Giants)

Key losses:
                        DT Brentson Buckner; LB Will Witherspoon; S Marlon McCree; CB Ricky Manning Jr.; LB Brandon Short

Comment

I said that the colts were declining a bit cause with addai i think we will still have a run game but not as good as the run game we had with edgerrin

Sig by BoneKrusher
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Tampa had a young team last year and so we are much more experienced.

Why we are improving:
                            1. Chris Simms has much more experienced, spent offseason preparing as team's unquestioned leader on offense.

2. Michael Clayton is coming back healthy (or so we think). He should make an impact. Galloway didn't produce at end of season because he was gettting double teams. Clayton should help him our passing game.

3. Young players stepping up: Will Allen FS, Anthony Bryant NT, Dewayne White DE, Barrett Ruud, and rookies Alan Zemaitis CB/NB, Davin Joseph G.

4. Our OL can't be worse, it was that bad.

5. Mahan will play at more natural position, C than at RG.

Why we could be declining:
                            1. Our defense is getting old, but they haven't shown signs of their age...yet.

2. Can Kenyatta Walker and Anthony Davis improve? They were bad last year, but like I said I think they can only get better, but how much.

Comment

Originally posted by Ho0k Em'
                              Originally posted by jackalope
                              Originally posted by Twiddler
                              In between improving a bit and improving a lot for the Packers IMO.
                              agreed. i said improving a bit.
                              I don't see you you guys improving alot. I think it's about the same, but maybe i'm missing something?
                              Add in players like AJ Hawk, Charles Woodson, Ryan Pickett, Marquand Manuel and also Abdul Hodge and I think that would make a considerable improvement alone. Now the offensive improvement is much weaker and is more based on the future with the addition of Daryn Colledge and Jason Spitz for the OL while getting Greg Jennings for the WR corps. So maybe it's not the biggest improvement as a whole but it is definitely there.

Comment

Option #4

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information