Surtain & Law
    McAlister & Rolle
    Lucas & Gamble
    O'Neal & James
    Harris & Woodson
    Hall & Williams
    Bailey & Foxworth
    Other

your poll doesn't work for me. But if i had to pick one i personally would choose Law and Surtain because Surtain is still a beast, Law only has to be the number 2 cornerback and they are Chiefs.

Big 12 North Champions: Mizzou
    Originally posted by JCshutEmDown
    The only thing that will stop LJ is the endzone.

Comment

Lucas/Gamble. I also like the Cowboys corners alot, but they weren't listed.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
      Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Originally posted by dukies9101
        your poll doesn't work for me. But if i had to pick one i personally would choose Law and Surtain because Surtain is still a beast, Law only has to be the number 2 cornerback and they are Chiefs.
        No way they are better than Gamble and Ken Lucas. Remember that Gamble was the #1 in Carolina before Lucas came. Both are great cornerbacks, and both are in the top 10, or at least top 15 best cornerbacks in the NFL. Both are on par with Surtain, but Law is nowhere near the CB he used to be.

Comment

i dont think theres a number 2 i think theres more of a left corner cause there both on the field at the same time

also i think Law will play Right Corner and Surtain will play left

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06
            No way they are better than Gamble and Ken Lucas. Remember that Gamble was the #1 in Carolina before Lucas came. Both are great cornerbacks, and both are in the top 10, or at least top 15 best cornerbacks in the NFL. Both are on par with Surtain, but Law is nowhere near the CB he used to be.
            he led the NFL in INTS

Comment

Originally posted by Surtain & Law
              he led the NFL in INTS
              cuz teams picked on him all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                he led the NFL in INTS
                AND HE MADE THEM PAY FOR IT

Comment

he led the NFL in INTS
                  he definitely wont do that again this year. you probably wouldnt even be talking about him if he wasnt on the chiefs

Comment

he led the NFL in INTS
                    Also in penalties. He can't cover a WR without holding him or interfering with him. Most of his picks last season were gifts, he didn't steal many away from WR's. He's not bad, when an opportunity comes, he doesn't mess up, I'm just saying he doesn't make opportunities to take the ball away like he used to. I doubt he will get more than 5 if that this season.

Comment

he led the NFL in INTS
                      he definitely wont do that again this year. you probably wouldnt even be talking about him if he wasnt on the chiefs
                      no way Law is a beast come on. and Surtain is my top 5 CB in the NFL now

Comment

he led the NFL in INTS
                        Also in penalties. He can't cover a WR without holding him or interfering with him. Most of his picks last season were gifts, he didn't steal many away from WR's. He's not bad, when an opportunity comes, he doesn't mess up, I'm just saying he doesn't make opportunities to take the ball away like he used to. I doubt he will get more than 5 if that this season.
                        you will see

Comment

he led the NFL in INTS
                          no way Law is a beast come on. and Surtain is my top 5 CB in the NFL now
                          How much did you watch him play last season?

Comment

Can't wait till Moss burn Surtain/Law. mmm

Comment

Lol, I think Surtain and Law will be fine, but Gamble and Lucas just make a nasty pair.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information