Clear All

• Originally posted by scar988
    Originally posted by D-Buc
    Originally posted by scar988
    Originally posted by draftguru151
    Originally posted by D-Buc
    wow.....
    :?
    he's just mad because his homer ass thinks Barber and Kelly is the best duo just like he thinks Chris Simms will be a 4400 yard passer.
    how am i a homer? I just think barber and kelly are the best duo in the league.

and do you know who this is?
    because you can't see that KElly has been average at best the past 2 years and that Baber and Kell are not the best duo in the lague and haven't been in 3-4 years. and that you think Simms will get 4400 yards. and yes I do know who you are (Darko from DFGFX)
    I never said Simms will throw for 4400 yards, i said he has the chance to throw that many yards. I didn't say he will.
    But i just find it dumb that barber and kelly arent even an option in this poll. (other doesnt count)

Comment

• did anybody she NFL Total Access last night when Rod Woodson said Ty Law was the #5 DB in the whole NFL
      Out of FS - SS - CB thats crazy
      1. Troy
      2. Champ
      3. Hall
      4. Reed
      5. Law

Comment

• Originally posted by 4
        did anybody she NFL Total Access last night when Rod Woodson said Ty Law was the #5 DB in the whole NFL
        1. Troy
        2. Champ
        3. Hall
        4. Reed
        5. Law
        As crazy as Reed being 4th? He is perhaps the best DB in the NFL, and easily the best saftey. That is insane though. I'd say Ty Law is in about the top 30 DB's.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4
          did anybody she NFL Total Access last night when Rod Woodson said Ty Law was the #5 DB in the whole NFL
          1. Troy
          2. Champ
          3. Hall
          4. Reed
          5. Law
          That might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. However, a lot of analysts are reluctant to admit when players are past their prime. They just go with the same old names and faces.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information