The Best Corner Combo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Draft King
    As of now I would say Ken Lucas and Chris Gamble, but in 2 years I can pretty much guarantee it's DeAngelo Hall and Jimmy Williams.
    Jimmy Williams has proven absolutely nothing so far.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Originally posted by Draft King
      As of now I would say Ken Lucas and Chris Gamble, but in 2 years I can pretty much guarantee it's DeAngelo Hall and Jimmy Williams.
      nothing but a great work ethic and that he may unseat Webster as early as camp. oh did I mention that he has promised to be at camp on time?

Owner of ScarDraft
      Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

• Originally posted by scar988
        Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        nothing but a great work ethic and that he may unseat Webster as early as camp. oh did I mention that he has promised to be at camp on time?
        And every player that shows up to camp on time turns out to be a player great enough to say that they'll be the best corner tandem in the NFL. I'm not even going to argue this with you, it's beyond stupid.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by scar988
          And every player that shows up to camp on time turns out to be a player great enough to say that they'll be the best corner tandem in the NFL. I'm not even going to argue this with you, it's beyond stupid.
          His point is that he has at least proved something.

Comment

compared to the last 2 players we had hold out and they got injured and missed the first few games of the season...

Owner of ScarDraft

Comment

• Originally posted by ny10804
              His point is that he has at least proved something.
              the point is he will be here and will actually be in the games and making an impact his rookie year... which means he will get expireince and in turn will become better, quicker than the players who held out.

Owner of ScarDraft

Comment

• Originally posted by Draft King
                D-Hall and Jimmy will be beastly in a few years.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• I voted Surtain and Law. They both are great corners.

Sig by BoneKrusher
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

What else is he going to say? "I hope I miss part of training camp in a holdout"? Sorry, but almost all rookies say they're going to make it into camp on time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12
                      D-Hall and Jimmy will be beastly in a few years.
                      I wanted Jimmy. Jason Allen is bad.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• im glad to see my Chiefs finally Nabbed Ty Law but at the same time im hesitant to say that Surtain and Law are both overrated. with the new NFL ruling Ty Law is not as good as a corner and with a great 8 picks last year he also brought in 11 penalties. And to compare that the whole Seahawks secondary only got 17.

Also Lucas and Gamble are 2 great corners for the Panthers and Id have to hand the sleeper to the Bengas corners.

Comment

• i just dont see how you guys dont think Barber and Kelly are the best duo.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                            Originally posted by D-Buc
                            wow.....
                            :?
                            he's just mad because his homer ass thinks Barber and Kelly is the best duo just like he thinks Chris Simms will be a 4400 yard passer.
                            how am i a homer? I just think barber and kelly are the best duo in the league.

and do you know who this is?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Buc
                              i just dont see how you guys dont think Barber and Kelly are the best duo.
                              :? Maybe because they aren't.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151
                                Originally posted by D-Buc
                                i just dont see how you guys dont think Barber and Kelly are the best duo.
                                :? Maybe because they aren't.
                                where would you put them then.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information