Should...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    He's another knee injury away from not being too stable if you ask me...
    You could say that about any player.

Comment

He's another knee injury away from not being too stable if you ask me...
      I'm not concerned... We're probably going to be pretty bad around 2013ish... Basically our entire offense will be new. I honestly think that we'll shift to a defensive team around that time haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
        You could say that about any player.
        Not really. He's had 2 knee injuries already. So he's at a higher risk compared to other guys.

Comment

Not really. He's had 2 knee injuries already. So he's at a higher risk compared to other guys.
          They were freak deals, it's not like they were random little hits that turned into something bigger. He's thrown 60 TD's in the 2 seasons following the 1st one. I'm not the least bit concerned about it being some ongoing thing. I'd much rather it be two knee injuries than two concussions.

Comment

Ideally, you want a guy in the wings, just in case. It's very rare that it's a good idea to start a QB as a rookie, they can turn out great, but odds are your season won't(Exception: Big Ben, but his supporting cast was great). what the Broncos were probably trying to do was ideal, have Cutler getting ready while Plummer starts for another year or two. Of course, there was no way of knowing Plummer would be awful.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

no i like my future as my back up like the packers are doind and how the chargers did

give him 2/3 years as a back up

Comment

teams are better off taking a QB before their current one leaves. you need to give them some time instead of just throwing a rookie QB in to a starting position. the Packer's situation didn't turn out that well but Rodgers is still learning and he should start next season.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

i want to see aaron excell this pre-season, if he recovers in time

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                    i want to see aaron excell this pre-season, if he recovers in time
                    We always want to see the players we cheer for succeed. What's up with the sig????

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                      What's up with the sig????
                      i went to the same HS as jim

Comment

You shouldn't ever wait till a player is retired to take the next man up. The packers took rogers when everyone thought Favre only a about 8 games left in the tank.

Ideally they should've waited and taken Jay Cutler. Thing is though, there's a lot of money tied up in a bench warmer.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information