Alan Faneca Holdout?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PACKmack View Post

And the fact you said Steve Hutchinson is worth a 1st or 2nd basically makes you look like a fool when you continue to say Faneca is only worth a third. If you believe guards aren't worth a lot due to their position. That is one thing but when you say one guard is and another of equal or lesser value isn't it makes you look like you are just trying to argue but you have no foundation to argue. And there is no way Faneca signs for less than what Dockery got! His deal should be much higher than any of those guards and yes he might not see year seven of the deal. But Steinbach and Davis probably won't either unless they extend their contract.
    Not reading makes YOU look like a fool. I said it would cost more to get Hutch than Faneca because.. guess what. HUTCHINSON ISNT ON THE FLIPPIN TRADING BLOCK!!! If Faneca wasn't on the block, then yeah, it would take a second, maybe even a first to get him. Which basically means he wouldn't be traded, because almost no GM would give that up for a 30-year old guard.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmack View Post
      I have to agree with the gun show. After the 2005 season when the Packers couldn't block my grandma, and my grandman is dead. I would of traded our second and a conditional third round pick next year for Alan Faneca. That would be an early second and another first day pick. If he made the Pro Bowl. And holding out might drop his tradability a little but only for teams with little cap space. I mean did Joey Galloway, Javon Walker Thomas Jones or Deion Branch not hold out and get traded and their teams go a lot back for them. The cards scenario was the most likely. IMHO. A second and conditional third for him. He'd get back with his former OC and offensive line coach.

And the fact you said Steve Hutchinson is worth a 1st or 2nd basically makes you look like a fool when you continue to say Faneca is only worth a third. If you believe guards aren't worth a lot due to their position. That is one thing but when you say one guard is and another of equal or lesser value isn't it makes you look like you are just trying to argue but you have no foundation to argue. And there is no way Faneca signs for less than what Dockery got! His deal should be much higher than any of those guards and yes he might not see year seven of the deal. But Steinbach and Davis probably won't either unless they extend their contract.
      Thank you. Good point on the holding out argument. I totally forgot about Deion Branch just held out and the Pats got a crap load for a receiver without a thousand yard season and no pro bowls.

Originally posted by CutlerChris
      Not reading makes YOU look like a fool. I said it would cost more to get Hutch than Faneca because.. guess what. HUTCHINSON ISNT ON THE FLIPPIN TRADING BLOCK!!! If Faneca wasn't on the block, then yeah, it would take a second, maybe even a first to get him. Which basically means he wouldn't be traded, because almost no GM would give that up for a 30-year old guard.
      Neither is Faneca you FLIPPIN crackhead!

Comment

• Then what the eff is this thread even about?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
          Then what the eff is this thread even about?
          I know. This thread has over 100 posts. It shouldn't even have 50 posts.

Comment

• The thread said he might threaten to hold out. Nothing about being on the trading block. What I've seen of Faneca he seems to be a straight shooter and even if he wants a new deal will be a Ward type holdout. Doesn't go to voluntary camps and workouts and will be there for training camp.

Someone else wrote maybe the Steelers will trade him and then the moronic rampage of stupidity came with he's not worth more than a 3rd or 4th round pick.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information