AFC West QBOTF?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFC West QBOTF?

I'am going to be a homer and pick Brodie Croyle as long as we have atleast a good O line.

Ill give it to San Diego just ahead of Denver

Comment

Cutler, by far.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
      Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

I voted croyle but now i see it was a mistake as he wont be working behind that monster line when his time comes so ill have to say cutler.

Comment

The Chiefs will still have a good line maybe not great but good the Chiefs and Denver always play good on the line.

Comment

I'm a big Croyle fan, so I went with him. He needs a full year on the bench this year though. Esepecially to bulk up. I really hope they don't see him in at all during the regular season.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
              I'm a big Croyle fan, so I went with him. He needs a full year on the bench this year though. Esepecially to bulk up. I really hope they don't see him in at all during the regular season.
              only way he plays is if green gets hurt

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                Originally posted by Jughead10
                only way he plays is if green gets hurt
                Yea I know. So basically I hope Green stays healthy all year. I have the Chiefs as a playoff team right now.

Comment

Green has not missed a game since playing for the Chiefs unless we lose a player or two on the line i don't think that will change. I know Green does not look like it but he is pretty tuff he can take a hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420
                    Green has not missed a game since playing for the Chiefs unless we lose a player or two on the line i don't think that will change. I know Green does not look like it but he is pretty tuff he can take a hit.
                    he learned that toughness at IU

Comment

Jay cutler and Walter are the top 2 IMO.

Comment

No love for Phillip Rivers. :shock: #4 overall pick, absolute monster at NC State? He is worlds ahead of Croyle and Walter. Cutler is tied with him or behind him. Phillip is gonna be a beast this year.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                          No love for Phillip Rivers. :shock: #4 overall pick, absolute monster at NC State? He is worlds ahead of Croyle and Walter. Cutler is tied with him or behind him. Phillip is gonna be a beast this year.
                          Any time Rivers played in a real game he has looked lost i think he will be good but not this year IMO.

Comment

I voted for Rivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420
                              Any time Rivers played in a real game he has looked lost i think he will be good but not this year IMO.
                              Didn't he play like a grand total of 1 regular season game. :?

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information