X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by draftguru151
    Originally posted by Splat420
    No love for Phillip Rivers. :shock: #4 overall pick, absolute monster at NC State? He is worlds ahead of Croyle and Walter. Cutler is tied with him or behind him. Phillip is gonna be a beast this year.
    Any time Rivers played in a real game he has looked lost i think he will be good but not this year IMO.
    Didn't he play like a grand total of 1 regular season game. :?
    He has came in in a few games for mop up stuff and he never looked good i think they should have kept Brees.

Comment

Jay Cutler-

Comment

Originally posted by CGF 216/137
        Jay cutler and Walter are the top 2 IMO.

agreed, Croyles Oline will probably retire by the time he starts.

Comment

Well, my dog's name is Brodie, so I'll go with Croyle.

Comment

Phillip Rivers

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by moc182
              Cutler, by far.

Comment

As of now Croyle has looked great in OTA's and Cutler not so much Croyle has hell of alot better chance to be in camp on time which will help him and there is no way he will get any playing time this year he can just sit and watch Green. Cutler won't see the field either unless JP was to go down but if he misses the start of camp it could hurt him you have to be there if your a QB.

Comment

No love for Phillip Rivers. :shock: #4 overall pick, absolute monster at NC State? He is worlds ahead of Croyle and Walter. Cutler is tied with him or behind him. Phillip is gonna be a beast this year.
                  :evil: Just wait until Huff picks him off twice in Week 1 and we'll see who is going to be a beast this year.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

How about none of them, if Printers plays up to his potential and athletic ability, he'll be better than all of them.

That's why i was kinda upset when we drafted Croyle, it seemed to be a wasted pick, with other needs, and a lot of players falling in this last draft.

Comment

Originally posted by chief_fan88
                      How about none of them, if Printers plays up to his potential and athletic ability, he'll be better than all of them.

That's why i was kinda upset when we drafted Croyle, it seemed to be a wasted pick, with other needs, and a lot of players falling in this last draft.
                      No way Croyle is all ready a head of Printers Croyle ran a O alot like the one we run in college he fits so much better. He has a hell of a arm our O is set up for pocket passer.

Comment

Walter will have a rebuilt OL and a nice set of WRs to throw to, when he's ready.

Comment

I voted for Rivers. He has a great supporting cast, he has other-worldy intangibles.

Comment

The best two are easily Cutler and Rivers. Between them its tough but I said Rivers since he had less votes.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Well since I'm a Raiders fan I'll say Walter but if I had to pick out of the other 3 I'll say Cutler
                              Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Wow, I'm surprised at all the Jay Cutler support. I've said for months now that he is Boller round 2. I went with a player that I believe will not only have a great year this season but, also eventually be an annual pro-bowler, Philip Rivers.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information