Clear All

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
    Yeah my UVA boy makin some money.
    Al Groh must be proud!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
      THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAY. I see a good QB in him with a crap O-LINE
      He completed 68.3% of his passes 11 tds and 12 ints. If that's what he can do in Houston, then he can do hella good on a good team. And after they signed Schaub for $48 million, I officially lost all respect I had for the organization.

Comment

What are you gonna say when the rookie QBs get 60+ deal? Him getting that money is no different than those guys.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
          What are you gonna say when the rookie QBs get 60+ deal? Him getting that money is no different than those guys.
          thts a good point

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

im pretty excited to watch shuab next year.... i think he can suceed

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
              I disagree with you there. This guy was picked in the 3rd round. It's different from a 1st overall pick qb. You expect a first rounder to be a franchise guy and they show in college they can be a franchise guy. Schaub obviously didn't show that in college or else he'd of been a first rounder. And also, if you think Schab is worth $48 million, then you must think Garrard is worth $48 million. Garrard played well when he had to fill in. Then they'd both be highly overpaid.
              Last edited by MP123; 03-22-2007, 10:54 PM.

Comment

I am amazed by this deal. He is not even a proven starting qb. The Texans are taking a huge gamble on this one. They have to settle on the o-line first. Even Peyton cannot survive behind the current Texans o-line.

Comment

David Carr sucks. He has decent stats, but thats cause he never throws the ball more then 5 yards at a time.

If you actually watch the guy play, he sucks

Comment

Originally posted by MP123 View Post
                    I disagree with you there. This guy was picked in the 3rd round. It's different from a 1st overall pick qb. You expect a first rounder to be a franchise guy and they show in college they can be a franchise guy. Schaub obviously didn't show that in college or else he'd of been a first rounder. And also, if you think Schab is worth $48 million, then you must think Garrard is worth $48 million. Garrard played well when he had to fill in. Then they'd both be highly overpaid.
                    Schab is younger have still has alot more Potential than what garrard has shown. Schab actually fell a little bit more than most thought he would, he also fits the offense that the Texans are running now. Yes they gave him alot of money, but who didn't get a huge contract this season??

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

He completed 68.3% of his passes 11 tds and 12 ints. If that's what he can do in Houston, then he can do hella good on a good team. And after they signed Schaub for $48 million, I officially lost all respect I had for the organization.
                      ALL he did last season was check down to RB, never looking deep and taking a chance, also he has a VERY slow release, he just stands there hanging on to the ball way to long in the pocket.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

and at the same time shaubs proved more in the NFL than guys liek quinn or russell. The texans are looking at shaub as a franchise QB just like a team drafting a first round QB would view that player. Whats the difference? r u saying he shouldn't get a big contract because he went in the 3rd round because im pretty sure Tom Brady went in the 5th round do u think he doesnt deserve the contract he got?

Comment

It'll be funny if they draft Levi Jones. They trade for a new QB, and give him a LT, the LT Carr never had. Whether you like one QB over the other, it sounds like a raw deal for Carr. They could've fixed the one certain problem they had in the OL years ago. They at least need an insurance policy for this new era and QB though...

Comment

Originally posted by detroit4life View Post
                            and at the same time shaubs proved more in the NFL than guys liek quinn or russell. The texans are looking at shaub as a franchise QB just like a team drafting a first round QB would view that player. Whats the difference? r u saying he shouldn't get a big contract because he went in the 3rd round because im pretty sure Tom Brady went in the 5th round do u think he doesnt deserve the contract he got?
                            Tom Brady is worth every penny. He has proved himself time and time again out on the field. Schaub hasn't even played a full season. The Texans obviously don't have a lot of confidence in him if they only gave him a $7 million bonus.

Comment

With a <6.3 YPA, close to that of Vince Young's. The year before that had went UNDER 6 yards per attempt.

Also, for that poster with the ringing endorsements for Schaub from the Falcons - yeah, like they'd say "well, we don't like him THAT much, but two seconds and a 1st please" :).

Comment

I think he's worth the money he's more mobile than David Carr, he gonna win more games than Carr and have better stats.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information