Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by draftguru151
    It isn't even close, Vinatieri.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12
      Vinetieri is better, but why does everyone hate Vanderjagt? He missed one 46 yard kick, and everyone hates him. Know why the Colts didn't win that game? Because Peyton couldn't get them in the enzone that drive. That's it. And everyone misses sometime. Did you know Michael Jordan missed 26 game winning shots in his career? It happens. Vanderjagt will make some cluch kicks this year. He'll prove his worth.
      Not on kickoffs he won't. Anyway what is with his attitude? He's a kicker! He needs to stop running his mouth about how he is the best who ever lived and is the star of the team.

Comment

Vinetieri is better, but why does everyone hate Vanderjagt? He missed one 46 yard kick, and everyone hates him. Know why the Colts didn't win that game? Because Peyton couldn't get them in the enzone that drive. That's it. And everyone misses sometime. Did you know Michael Jordan missed 26 game winning shots in his career? It happens. Vanderjagt will make some cluch kicks this year. He'll prove his worth.

You really can't compare NBA game-winning shots to NFL game-winning kicks, too big of a difference. A shot could be from half-court for all we know.

Vandy did miss a FG kick back in '00 (I believe) against Miami, I remember he missed the game-tying FG in New England (first game of the year) and the kick against Pittsburgh. Vinatieri missed what, a kick in the first game of the year in Oakland when they were up by at least a TD?
        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Vanderjagt is probably the better fantasy option, but Vinatieri is the better overall kicker.

Comment

Vinatieri, and its not close at all. Why was this question even asked?

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Jensen
              Vinatieri, and its not close at all. Why was this question even asked?

Comment

Question has been answered it seems. Well, if you want to change the direction of the thread, go for it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I disagree if u dont get in the endzone and ur close thats wy there is a kicker. The reason Vinetieri is highly praised is cause when Tom Brady couldnt get into the endzone he turned to the kicker he made some big kicks to win playoff games and superbowls. The reason pats won is cuz of that kick. "People say well we won cause of that kick." but when he misses vanderjagt lovers say we lost that game cuz of Peyton Manning. He did fine it was the kick that lost it Sure Peyton could've played better and the line colud've played better, but that is no excuse for missing that kick. Dont get me wrong Vanderjagt is an amazing kicker but he isnt as amazing or as good as vinatieri. That is wy the colts picked him up. Vinatieri will make the crucial kicks...

Sig by BoneKrusher
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Morton Anderson in his day owns them both! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01

You really can't compare NBA game-winning shots to NFL game-winning kicks, too big of a difference. A shot could be from half-court for all we know.
                      ... and the kick could've been from 55+. what's your point?

additionally, i would take vanderjagt in a second during the regular season. i find it funny that people think vinatieri is so clutch... i mean, the kick against oakland was amazing, but what other difficult "clutch" kicks has he really made?

Comment

When I need an important kick at the end of a game, I know who I'll choose...

Mike Vanderjagt. That's right.

if I'm on the other team

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                          additionally, i would take vanderjagt in a second during the regular season. i find it funny that people think vinatieri is so clutch... i mean, the kick against oakland was amazing, but what other difficult "clutch" kicks has he really made?
                          Do you watch the Superbowl or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate Tackle
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            Do you watch the Superbowl or what?
                            The one against the titans in the playoffs,the one against the rams in the super bowl, and one against the panthers in the super bowl. Also like u said the oakland one.

Sig by BoneKrusher
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Comment

the ppl who voted for vanderjagt must be the cowboys fans

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information