• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    the ppl who voted for vanderjagt must be the cowboys fans
    Ya i think that is a given :roll:

Sig by BoneKrusher
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan
      Your probably right, there are a lot of homers on here but, i didnt vote for him.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

Or they could be looking at stats.

Vanderjagt and Vinatieri had the same amount of attempts last year, 25. Vanderjagt made 92% of them while Vinatieri made 80%. Vinatieri also missed an extra point.

Vanderjagt is a better field goal kicker. If it wasn't for the miss against the Steelers he wouldn't be regarded as badly as he is.

I think Vinatieri is overrated. All of the clutch kicks he made weren't from hard distances. Most kickers in his situation would have made the same kicks. He just gets more opportunities to be the 'hero' than anyone else.

But with all that said, if I had to pick a kicker, I take Vinatieri because he does kickoffs and is still a reliable kicker.

But we all know the best kicker is Neil Rackers.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12
          Vinetieri is better, but why does everyone hate Vanderjagt? worth.
          Because this is the NFLDC board, and Vanderjagt is a Dallas Cowboy....pretty obvious that this poll is an excuse to hammer the Cowboy. :D

Comment

The fact that as of now 9 people have voted for Vanderjagt is just unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
              Originally posted by nathan
              Your probably right, there are a lot of homers on here but, i didnt vote for him.
              Me neither... thet makes me mad. Homers like that give us Cowboys fans a bad name.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal
                But we all know the best kicker is Neil Rackers.
                Not this year. we're going for 7 not 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Texico From Mexico
                  Because this is the NFLDC board, and Vanderjagt is a Dallas Cowboy....pretty obvious that this poll is an excuse to hammer the Cowboy. :D
                  no not really. theres no doubt Vanderjagt is a great kicker but its completely idiotic to say hes better than Vinatieri. If he was still a colt, the results would be the same.

Comment

no not really. theres no doubt Vanderjagt is a great kicker but its completely idiotic to say hes better than Vinatieri. If he was still a colt, the results would be the same.
                    I dont see how you can say it is idiotic, if you take the "clutch" aspect out of the equation, Vandy is the better kicker. Vandejagt is more accurate from every distance on the field and his KO average is only 2 yards less than Vinatieri.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

I dont see how you can say it is idiotic, if you take the "clutch" aspect out of the equation, Vandy is the better kicker. Vandejagt is more accurate from every distance on the field and his KO average is only 2 yards less than Vinatieri.
                      vanderjagt played at least half his games in a dome and Vinatieri played in New England. Vinatieri will have for sure the best numbers in the NFL b/c of the huge improvement of conditions

Comment

vanderjagt played at least half his games in a dome and Vinatieri played in New England. Vinatieri will have for sure the best numbers in the NFL b/c of the huge improvement of conditions
                        Well, will still have to see on that one. We dont know how well Vandy will do in the non-domed Texas Stadium. He may be just as good.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Vinatieri, he kicks outside. It's not that hard to be good, when you kick inside most of your career.

Comment

Well, will still have to see on that one. We dont know how well Vandy will do in the non-domed Texas Stadium. He may be just as good.
                            non domed?

Comment

non domed?
                              You cant really consider it an actually dome.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

More Clutch: Vinatieri
                                Better Kicker: Vanderjagt

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information