Vanderjagt or Vinatieri

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cunningham06
    I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but this is basically like a Peyton vs. Tom Brady for who's better, but with kickers. One is better statistically, but has choked in big games. The other hits the clutch kicks that they are supposed to make.
    That is a great point! I didn't think of that...

Sig by BoneKrusher
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

• 72% to 27% and it shouldn't even be that close.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenson86
        its more a question of, do you want a kicker who bottles it and has horrible tan lines, or a kicker that will make the kicks and doesnt have horrible tan lines
        And this i what it really comes down to. Forget everything else so everone needs to answer this to themselfs.....tan lines or no tan lines cause thats all that matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylor21
          Originally posted by stephenson86
          its more a question of, do you want a kicker who bottles it and has horrible tan lines, or a kicker that will make the kicks and doesnt have horrible tan lines
          And this i what it really comes down to. Forget everything else so everone needs to answer this to themselfs.....tan lines or no tan lines cause thats all that matters.
          Exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by cunningham06
            I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but this is basically like a Peyton vs. Tom Brady for who's better, but with kickers. One is better statistically, but has choked in big games. The other hits the clutch kicks that they are supposed to make.
            except Peyton hasnt actually choked in the playoffs. people just assume that because the colts lose that he choked.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
              Originally posted by cunningham06
              except Peyton hasnt actually choked in the playoffs. people just assume that because the colts lose that he choked.
              He played decently well against the Steelers this year, and I would not qualify that as a choke, but when he went up against the Pats in the playoffs I consider that a choke.

Comment

• Vinatieri because he can take pressure. I'd want a kicker that can win you the important games, you know.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information