• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanderjagt or Vinatieri

Vinatieri makes the ones that matter!

Sig by BoneKrusher
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

It isn't even close, Vinatieri.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
      It isn't even close, Vinatieri.
      I couldnt agree with you more
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Not a hard question to answer.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Vanderjagt hasn't made an important field goal his whole career. The most overrated kicker ive ever seen. Vinatieri could possibly make the HOF if he continues to make clutch kicks. Vinatieri by a mile.

Comment

Ive had lots of arguments with cowboys fans about this.

Sig by BoneKrusher
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Vanderjagt can't even do kickoffs, Vinatieri hands down, he makes important kicks that Vanderjagt doesn't.

Comment

lol..unanimous so far.

Comment

Vinatieri will own this poll!

Comment

As a Cowboys fan, I absolutly love the addition of Vanderjagt but, I'd go with Vinatieri on this one. I'm hoping Vanderjagt can remain accurate in a non-domed stadium.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

Not only is there the typical argument of the un-clutch kicking of Vanderjagt...he doesn't do kickoffs. That's a waste of roster space, although it's not if it's the punter (does anyone know this?).

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen
                        Not only is there the typical argument of the un-clutch kicking of Vanderjagt...he doesn't do kickoffs. That's a waste of roster space, although it's not if it's the punter (does anyone know this?).
                        Well, actually he will kickoff for the cowboys this season.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

Okay then.

But I'm still going with Vinateri. The only clutch kick he's made (that I know of, don't bash me if I'm wrong) was after a botched first one that got re-done because of a subjective penalty - the comeback vs. the Bucs on MNF.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Vinetieri is better, but why does everyone hate Vanderjagt? He missed one 46 yard kick, and everyone hates him. Know why the Colts didn't win that game? Because Peyton couldn't get them in the enzone that drive. That's it. And everyone misses sometime. Did you know Michael Jordan missed 26 game winning shots in his career? It happens. Vanderjagt will make some cluch kicks this year. He'll prove his worth.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              Vanderjagt hasn't made an important field goal his whole career. The most overrated kicker ive ever seen.
                              To be fair, he made two superb 50+ yards kicks in heavy snowfall at Denver in 2002, a 54-yard FG at the end of regulation to tie the game and a game-winning 51-yard FG in overtime.

But that's the only legit clutch perfomance that I recall, whereas I can think of multiple times where the opposite held true.

Mike Shanahan and the citizens of Denver, Colorado are big fans of the Colts incidentally.
                              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information