• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCAChainGang
    started a topic Vanderjagt or Vinatieri

Vanderjagt or Vinatieri

Vinatieri makes the ones that matter!

Guest replied
    Vinatieri because he can take pressure. I'd want a kicker that can win you the important games, you know.

Leave a comment:

• cunningham06
    replied
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    Originally posted by cunningham06
    I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but this is basically like a Peyton vs. Tom Brady for who's better, but with kickers. One is better statistically, but has choked in big games. The other hits the clutch kicks that they are supposed to make.
    except Peyton hasnt actually choked in the playoffs. people just assume that because the colts lose that he choked.
    He played decently well against the Steelers this year, and I would not qualify that as a choke, but when he went up against the Pats in the playoffs I consider that a choke.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but this is basically like a Peyton vs. Tom Brady for who's better, but with kickers. One is better statistically, but has choked in big games. The other hits the clutch kicks that they are supposed to make.
    except Peyton hasnt actually choked in the playoffs. people just assume that because the colts lose that he choked.

Leave a comment:

• cunningham06
    replied
    Originally posted by SeanTaylor21
    Originally posted by stephenson86
    its more a question of, do you want a kicker who bottles it and has horrible tan lines, or a kicker that will make the kicks and doesnt have horrible tan lines
    And this i what it really comes down to. Forget everything else so everone needs to answer this to themselfs.....tan lines or no tan lines cause thats all that matters.
    Exactly.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by stephenson86
    its more a question of, do you want a kicker who bottles it and has horrible tan lines, or a kicker that will make the kicks and doesnt have horrible tan lines
    And this i what it really comes down to. Forget everything else so everone needs to answer this to themselfs.....tan lines or no tan lines cause thats all that matters.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    72% to 27% and it shouldn't even be that close.

Leave a comment:

• RCAChainGang
    replied
    That is a great point! I didn't think of that...

Leave a comment:

• President
    replied
    I'd take Vinateri, but that's just me.

Leave a comment:

• stephenson86
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TCU
    replied
    Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
    sorry, that was a bad joke I made. :D The pic is fine TCU, i just dont like the outcome of the kick.
    you didnt like the outcome, i was f'in pissed like non other. that picture is actually 1500x1500 and i have an even bigger poster i got made with that picture thats hangs in my room, i use it as motavation for whenever i need it, i dont know why but that picture works.

Leave a comment:

• M.O.T.H.
    replied
    Originally posted by TCU
    Besides for the obvious reasons, it's a little blurry.
    im sorry im not a pro at the digital camera, and if you think thats not my picture i took i can try to prove it to you if you want.
    sorry, that was a bad joke I made. :D The pic is fine TCU, i just dont like the outcome of the kick.

Leave a comment:

• TCU
    replied
    Besides for the obvious reasons, it's a little blurry.
    im sorry im not a pro at the digital camera, and if you think thats not my picture i took i can try to prove it to you if you want.

Leave a comment:

• M.O.T.H.
    replied
    That is actually a really good comparison. I'm happy with Vanderjagt being the Peyton Manning of kickers, though. :D

Leave a comment:

• cunningham06
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information