No announcement yet.

NFC North Division QBOTF...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

definitaly Rodgers. i've been hearing good things about him lately.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Orton won a lot of games last year, and he has the defense behind him that if he messes up, it doesn't cost the team as much. Tavaris Jackson needs a lot of development. I liked Orlovsky in college and think he has a good shot at taking the reigns from the journeymen the Lions brought in. Aaron Rodgers was a first rounder, and he has been able to be developed behind Favre, though he also gets the pressure of replacing Favre. He's also likely to become the starter next year, so he'll have the opportunity. Grossman just needs to stay healthy, as he's looked very good.

Interesting thread!
      The pain fades and the good memories will remain.

Comment

None of them wil be anything special, I'll say grossman out of anyone though

Comment

I know he is always hurt but i like Rex Grossman if he can ever stay on the field i think he could be a pretty good QB.

Comment

Oh my, this poll reminds me why someone said that if Randle El signs with the Bears and Favre retires, Randle El will be the best QB in that division.

Comment

Aaron Rodgers.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate Tackle
                Oh my, this poll reminds me why someone said that if Randle El signs with the Bears and Favre retires, Randle El will be the best QB in that division.
                Randle El better than rodgers or grossman.. i dont think so.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Mush signed on with the Bears BECAUSE of Grossman, liked him that much. I have a feeling Grossman is better than he has shown.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I would have to go with Rodgers but I think Martz will make something out of Orlovsky. I see alot of Bulger in Orlovsky and think he is someone to keep an eye on. Tavaris Jackson could not beat Matt Jones out at Arkansas so I do not see how people think he is going to be anything. He had to transfer to a 1-aa school to get playing time. Croyle or Whitehusrt would have been much better choices but oh well. Im glad I am not a Vikings fan.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
                      How many passes has he thrown? 16. You can't judge a QB on a half a game's worth of throws. If he were that good, he would be playing QB right now.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Grossman by a wide margin. When he stops getting hurt he's going to be a big time QB.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                        Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12
                          How many passes has he thrown? 16. You can't judge a QB on a half a game's worth of throws. If he were that good, he would be playing QB right now.
                          who r u talking about there?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

Comment

Randle El

BoneKrusher

Comment

Randle El
                              so.... you were talking to immaculate tackle..?

they get smoked.

Comment

You obviously dont realize that he was more than just a good runner in college. Im not saying that hes better than rodgers or grossman but he can throw.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information