• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TitleTown088
    Originally posted by Staubach12
    Originally posted by Immaculate Tackle
    Oh my, this poll reminds me why someone said that if Randle El signs with the Bears and Favre retires, Randle El will be the best QB in that division.
    Randle El better than rodgers or grossman.. i dont think so.
    How many passes has he thrown? 16. You can't judge a QB on a half a game's worth of throws. If he were that good, he would be playing QB right now.
    who r u talking about there?
    Randle El
    so.... you were talking to immaculate tackle..?
    Yes. Know what... I just realized he said "this reminds me why someone said..." I thought he was just saying Randle El was better than all these guys... so... my mistake.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
      Oh my, this poll reminds me why someone said that if Randle El signs with the Bears and Favre retires, Randle El will be the best QB in that division.
      How many passes has he thrown? 16. You can't judge a QB on a half a game's worth of throws. If he were that good, he would be playing QB right now.
      You obviously dont realize that he was more than just a good runner in college. Im not saying that hes better than rodgers or grossman but he can throw.
      I know, I know. I was talkin to tackle, but I didn't read the post good. See the post before this one.

BoneKrusher

Comment

who r u talking about there?
        Randle El
        so.... you were talking to immaculate tackle..?
        Yes. Know what... I just realized he said "this reminds me why someone said..." I thought he was just saying Randle El was better than all these guys... so... my mistake.
        ok

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I think Orlovsky will benefit greatly by having Mike Martz as his OC. Not sure if he'll ever get his shot, but if he does, I wouldn't be surprised to see him succeed.

Comment

Im gonna go Rodgers b/c he could have been the Number one pick two years ago and many believed he should have been.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93
              Mush signed on with the Bears BECAUSE of Grossman, liked him that much. I have a feeling Grossman is better than he has shown.
              He is. Grossman has a hell of an arm, people tend to forget that. The problem is that his decision making skills haven't evolved as he hasn't been on the field that much. I'm not a huge Grossman fan, but as far as the poll is concerned I have to go with him because in terms of sucess the Bears are primed for a very good 4-5 year run and you can't say that about any other team right now.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                Mush signed on with the Bears BECAUSE of Grossman, liked him that much. I have a feeling Grossman is better than he has shown.
                He is. Grossman has a hell of an arm, people tend to forget that. The problem is that his decision making skills haven't evolved as he hasn't been on the field that much. I'm not a huge Grossman fan, but as far as the poll is concerned I have to go with him because in terms of sucess the Bears are primed for a very good 4-5 year run and you can't say that about any other team right now.
                their offense still has a bunch of questions.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

Comment

Of course it does. If you define "success" in terms of offensive production then it probably won't be Grossman. If you define it in terms of team wins I'm going with whomever is starting for the Bears.

Comment

Of course it does. If you define "success" in terms of offensive production then it probably won't be Grossman. If you define it in terms of team wins I'm going with whomever is starting for the Bears.
                    Yeah but i think think you gotta go by offensive production, he seems to be asking what individual will do better, not what team, atleased the way i look at it, and in that cause i could say rodgers mot likely.

they get smoked.

Comment

Yeah but i think think you gotta go by offensive production, he seems to be asking what individual will do better, not what team, atleased the way i look at it, and in that cause i could say rodgers mot likely.
                      What offensive pieces do the Packers have to build around?
                      Samkon Gado?
                      Greg Jennings?

Right now I would say the Bears have better/younger skill players than the Packers do.

Comment

Samkon Gado?
                        Greg Jennings?

Right now I would say the Bears have better/younger skill players than the Packers do.
                        I agree, Grossman, Benson, and Bradley are going to be good players.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

Grossman

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                            Im gonna go Rodgers b/c he could have been the Number one pick two years ago and many believed he should have been.
                            http://web.archive.org/web/200503250.../rankings.html

scott had him ranked as the best player in the draft

Comment

Samkon Gado?
                              Greg Jennings?

Greg will be solid i think, i dunno about gado in the ZBS. But yeah i agree with you the packers will now need to turn their focus mainly to their offensive improvment now that they have a solid Defensive group. But you also have to remember that rodgers also has not became the starter yet and their offense is not set on what he will have to work with in the future. As for now they are working on rebuilding their O-line ,when that is set they will turn to skill players, if they can maybe pick up another reciever, and RB in the near future their offense could be pretty decent with players vets liek bubba, driver, and maybe a few new players will start living up to their potential like fergeson or Marc Boerigter.

they get smoked.

Comment

Rex Grossman

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information