Al Wilson(DEN) to Giants?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
    If he is the sole of your team and still playing lights out why should he take a pay cut?
    because he loves the team, and is the sole of our team and plays lights out every game

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
      because he loves the team, and is the sole of our team and plays lights out every game
      Ya that makes since hey Al thanks for playing lights out every game for us and being our heart on D want to take a pay cut???

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
        Ya that makes since hey Al thanks for playing lights out every game for us and being our heart on D want to take a pay cut???
        its an attachment. you see what rod smith did?

Comment

damn justin tuck, i didnt like him as a prospect, and i dont like him as a player... and ooooo a late round draft pick, sounds promising..
          and we dont need a damn corner we have dre bly and that dude playing on the left
          If we somehow convince Shannahan to take Corey Webster and William Joseph for Wilson, I will laugh for 3 straight days non stop.

As for Tuck, he's a good player with lots of promise...IF he can stay healthy. He's had durability concerns his whole career. Strahan has helped mold him into a good player though, and if he can stay on the field, he'll be a solid LE.

Comment

its an attachment. you see what rod smith did?
            Rod is past his prime and knows it Al is still a pro bowl LB.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              If we somehow convince Shannahan to take Corey Webster and William Joseph for Wilson, I will laugh for 3 straight days non stop.

As for Tuck, he's a good player with lots of promise...IF he can stay healthy. He's had durability concerns his whole career. Strahan has helped mold him into a good player though, and if he can stay on the field, he'll be a solid LE.
              This is the Broncos, not the Raiders. The Broncos rarely make stupid trades for other teams reject, malcontents.

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
                This is the Broncos, not the Raiders. The Broncos rarely make stupid trades for other teams reject, malcontents.
                But the one thing they can't scout is D-lineman. Hell they have signed all the Cleveland Browns rejects. Why not take Willie Joe.

Comment

Dre Bly
                  Al Wilson

for

William Joseph
                  Justin Tuck
                  RW McQuarters
                  4th round pick

That's all i'd give up.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                    Dre Bly
                    Al Wilson

for

William Joseph
                    Justin Tuck
                    RW McQuarters
                    4th round pick

That's all i'd give up.

Thats never gonna happen
                    Originally posted by Paul
                    Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                    Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                    These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

With the Denver Broncos signing free agents this offseason such as Travis Henry and Patrick Ramsey, they have gotten into salary cap trouble and rumors are circulating that Al Wilson may be on the trading block. Interested teams include the Philadelphia Eagles, Detroit Lions, and the frontrunner, the New York Giants, who would move him to WLB. Trade rumors with the Giants currently have the Giants and Broncos swapping 2007 first round picks, in addition to the Giants sending DE Justin Tuck and a 2007 4th round pick to Denver in return for Al Wilson.

if we could swap picks that might be different

Comment

I think if Al Wilson were to go to the Giants, he would put the Giants on the map for on of the top LB cores. I don't think the Broncos would get rid of one of their best defensive men and leaders. He's been there forever and he has continued to put up good numbers. The Broncos would ask for alot out of him, and I don't think the Ginats would give up a whole lot for him.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

If we swap picks, I will drive to East Rutherford and punch Jerry Reese in the face.

Comment

I think the Giants best chance to compete would be to get Wilson and Bly in the deal. But what would we have to give up? If they are interested in Tuck you can start with him, add Webster as a young corner who could use a change of scenery. Then you start adding draft picks, it'd probably be switch firsts and a 3rd to make it reasonable, maybe more. It might make us better next year, but down the line not really.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              If we swap picks, I will drive to East Rutherford and punch Jerry Reese in the face.
                              Agreed. That would then be the equivalent of a really high 3rd round pick, our 4th, and Tuck. Too much.

Comment

Webster's change of scenery involves working as a bagger at Shoprite. He has no NFL career, he's a bumb.

The problem I have with this trade is, its going against alot of things Reese was doing, in particular, getting younger. Why force the hand? We're better off building via the draft.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information