Clear All

1400 - 1500 and 12 - 15 TD's.

Every defense will be stacked against him

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Originally posted by ninerfan
      1400 - 1500 and 12 - 15 TD's.

Every defense will be stacked against him
      I love how people are like "they will focus on him". They focused on him last year and still couldn't stop him. They focused on Priest and they couldn't stop him. They seem to forget we still have Trent Green, Tony Gonzalez. Our O-line is still easily a top 3 O-line even with their age. I'm not worried about the loss of Saunders when it comes to the running game because we have Mike Solari who can handle all that.
      Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

True Dat.

Comment

I was getting all ready to come in here swearing and busting heads, because I thought this was another "2000 yards omg!!?!!!"

However, I don't see him getting less than 1600 yards, and 15 TD's. Other than injury. My prediction for him is 1750-1800 yards with 21 TD's. And about 303 receiving yards with 2 td's.

Comment

Originally posted by LTgiants
            Cockeymofo u put the wrong college name for calvin johnson in your sig he goes to georgia tech not sc
            ahaha, yeah i pointed that too, it bothers me.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

I'll say 1600 yards and 17 TD this year. The OL is aging and he will be the main focus of defenses this year. I can't see him getting that many more carries than he did last year. Even though he only started 9 games, he was 7th in the league in carries.

Comment

I'll say 1300 yards and 15 touchdowns, that would be insane if he rushed for 1700 yards.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84
                  I'll say 1300 yards and 15 touchdowns, that would be insane if he rushed for 1700 yards.
                  How so?

Comment

I guess it's possible I don't he will get though.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84
                      I guess it's possible I don't he will get though.
                      Just a feeling, huh? I hear you. I really can't see him getting anything less than 1500 unless he misses some games. I don't think the loss of Richardson will automatically make that KC ground game mediocre. They are still one of (if not, the) best, IMO.
                      I guess we'll see though.

Comment

Don't forget about him losing 100 carries to Preist Holmes.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime21335
                          Don't forget about him losing 100 carries to Preist Holmes.
                          Priest is going on the PUP list Friday i think he is done.

Comment

I don't buy into the LJ is overrated talk. The guy simply doesn't have any flaws in his game. He's got good speed, he's got good power, he's got good vision, he has good hands coming out of the backfield, and he has a nose for the endzone. I think he'll challenge LT and Shaun Alexander for the title of best running back in the NFL after this season. I'm no Chiefs fan or LJ leg humper, but I really think he's going to be something special. I don't know if he'll gett 2000 yards [but I think it'very possible he will], but at the very least I think he'll in contention for the league rushing title next year.

Comment

Re: LJ Prediction

Originally posted by Cockeymofo76
                              LJ won't have the type of season everyone is predicting here is why

1. Aging O-line and offense... Everyone has a down slope

2. Change in Coaches.. especially the loss of Saunders

3. The PSU Curse name some of the talent that has come out of the RB position that has had a good NFL career in the past 30 years

4. Defensive Awareness.. Now that he is considered the top RB (LT is not a RB he is god's gift to Marty) Defenses will be predicating their whole Defense around him
                              this is actually looking more possible with the loss of roaf

Comment

Your right, Everybody is expect LJ to have a 2,000 Rushing Yard season. At best he'll have a 1,700 Rushing Yard season.

Washington Redskins Mock Draft:
                                Round 1: Micheal Oher/OT/Ole Miss
                                Round 3: Paul Kruger/DE/Utah
                                Round 5: Marcus Freeman/LB/Ohio State
                                Round 6: Graham Gano/K/Florida State
                                Round 7: Maurice Miller/OG/Ole Miss
                                Snyder, get me Gano!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information