• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ Prediction

LJ won't have the type of season everyone is predicting here is why

1. Aging O-line and offense... Everyone has a down slope

2. Change in Coaches.. especially the loss of Saunders

3. The PSU Curse name some of the talent that has come out of the RB position that has had a good NFL career in the past 30 years

4. Defensive Awareness.. Now that he is considered the top RB (LT is not a RB he is god's gift to Marty) Defenses will be predicating their whole Defense around him

Re: LJ Prediction

Originally posted by Cockeymofo76
    LJ won't have the type of season everyone is predicting here is why

1. Aging O-line and offense... Everyone has a down slope

2. Change in Coaches.. especially the loss of Saunders

3. The PSU Curse name some of the talent that has come out of the RB position that has had a good NFL career in the past 30 years

4. Defensive Awareness.. Now that he is considered the top RB (LT is not a RB he is god's gift to Marty) Defenses will be predicating their whole Defense around him
    I disagree about a few of your points.
    1. The coaching change is likely a plus. Herm Edwards will be sure to make sure LJ totes the ball plenty of times. They don't call him Herm "run on every play, even 3rd and 7" Edwards for nothin'.

2. That o-line is still one of the elite groups. Can't point to their age until it actually becomes a factor.

3. You don't think defenses have been aware of the Chiefs dominant ground game for the past few years? You think this is something new? Teams JUST NOW realized that the Chiefs like to pound it, and excel at it?

Sorry man, I just don't see it. The only things I see slowing down LJ is a major injury to either him, or a few of his steam-rollers.

Comment

I think he will go around 1800

Comment

im gonna say hell get the same numbers he got last year.

Comment

wow what do u mean teams are going to just start to focus against the Chiefs rushing attack. U do know we've had Priest Holmes for a while, right?? I agree with guy above me^^

Comment

I think if he does not get hurt he will have no less then 1500 yards unless we lose a starter or two on the line i don't think he will get 2000 yards.

Comment

First of all Larry Johnson isnt a top 5 back, but i do agree with you he wont do all that great. He will have a good season about 1500 yards and 20 TD's.

Comment

I don't agree at all.

The coaching change will only help as Herm loves to run.

The line is still good even with age.

The Penn State argument is pointless.

Teams knew about Priest and the couldn't stop him.

If you wanted an argument you should've pointed out that he lost his lead blocker who really did help him alot last year.

While I don't think LJ will be as good as everyone says, I don't agree with your points as to why he won't have an amazing year.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

I think he can get 2100 but probably will get around 1800.

Also in your sig it says Calvin Johnson went to South Carolina. :? And Willie Williams has no future, and why do you have Booty and Sanchez?

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

I think he'll get around 1500-1600. None of this 2000 stuff.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Cockeymofo u put the wrong college name for calvin johnson in your sig he goes to georgia tech not sc

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylor21
                        First of all Larry Johnson isnt a top 5 back, but i do agree with you he wont do all that great. He will have a good season about 1500 yards and 20 TD's.
                        So you call getting 1500 yards and 20 TD's just a good season?

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420

yea seriously if you think thats just good then you must think VERY highly of Larry

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420
                            Its a pretty good season

Comment

I am not ready to say LJ is the next 2,000 yard rusher and stuff, I need to see him play a full season before I jump to conclusions, at this sports card show this guy said "He came in during the 2nd half of the season when defenses are wearing down and he is fresh" I realized that thats a good point and I need to see a full season.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information