Best Cornerback in the NFC North

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Cornerback in the NFC North

Who's the best cornerback in the NFC North? I got this idea from the topic about the best corner in the NFC East. The top 3 I'd say are Al Harris, Dre Bly, and Antoine Winfield, but who do you think is the best?

Betcha cant guess who I voted for!

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings Fan
      Betcha cant guess who I voted for!
      Antoine Winfield?

Comment

I went with Winfield.
        Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

see sig

Hook 'Em Horns

Comment

I went with Al Harris. I loved him when he was an Eagles. I remember we got a 2nd rounder for him, too bad we used it to trade up for Jerome McDougle.

Harris was a monster in Philly. I always called him "He Flag Me" because he got called for so many pass interference calls in Philly, like Rod Smart's XFL name. I once photoshopped a picture of penalty flags as his dreadlocks but that was a long, long time ago.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by Dillen
              I went with Al Harris. I loved him when he was an Eagles. I remember we got a 2nd rounder for him, too bad we used it to trade up for Jerome McDougle.

Harris was a monster in Philly. I always called him "He Flag Me" because he got called for so many pass interference calls in Philly, like Rod Smart's XFL name. I once photoshopped a picture of penalty flags as his dreadlocks but that was a long, long time ago.
              I voted for him too, but because of how he played last season. He's also got excellent size at 6'1. Sadly we've let a lot of cool corners slip through our fingers. Al Harris, Bobby Taylor, Troy Vincent.

Comment

this is a good poll because there are alot of good corners n the NFC north now. Hard to decide, but i had to go with harris.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06

I voted for him too, but because of how he played last season. He's also got excellent size at 6'1. Sadly we've let a lot of cool corners slip through our fingers. Al Harris, Bobby Taylor, Troy Vincent.
                  Taylor didnt do too much after he left Philly.
                  I voted for Winfield

Comment

Suprisingly, he got my vote

Comment

Taylor signed a 3 year contract with Seattle and im pretty sure he was cut after one year. He isnt on a team now. The guy could cover anyone, but he SUCKED at tackling. I mean he was horrible.

Vincent was losing a step and was moved to safety when he signed with Buffalo.

Both of these guys were let go to make room for Lito and Sheldon, so I dont care.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

He passed the skill of getting a lot of penalties on to Ahmad Carrol

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06

Yeah, but look who we got now.

Comment

Taylor signed a 3 year contract with Seattle and im pretty sure he was cut after one year. He isnt on a team now. The guy could cover anyone, but he SUCKED at tackling. I mean he was horrible.

Vincent was losing a step and was moved to safety when he signed with Buffalo.

Both of these guys were let go to make room for Lito and Sheldon, so I dont care.
                            I liked them, but we did get rid of them at the right time. Bobby was never nasty enough to be a great tackler, Troy is a decently solid safety, even though their skills were declining I liked them both and was sad to see them go.

Comment

Hmmm... this is hard for me. Besides Winfield, I'd say Dre Bly.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information